Elections Bernie Sanders could gain power in the party thanks to Newsom potential win in recall

Not only are you constantly wrong but you’re a mark that’s so easily duped. That’s why you believe Trump is some honest person who actually gives a shit about anything other than his bank account.

You’re the kind of person who would be fooled by a “wallet inspector.”

Except I know Trump is a serial liar.

See how that works, Kong.

Lmfao. No you don’t

Lol. I've said it for years. Also said he was a serial cheater. Also said he was a Saudi Cuck.

You want to account bet I can dig up my past posts confirming this.

Meanwhile, you are a DNC drone.

The guy pretends like he is a leftist while not supporting any and spending all his time trashing the few progressives in Congress. He wouldn't even believe in Medicare 4 all if it weren't for Bernie.

You see this phenomenon quite often. A person will say something like, “shows what you know I’m all for *insert policy that would help the majority of Americans* but vote for people who despise those things.

Bernie is the biggest conman of all time. I didn't see him at M4A marches I was in last month in 39 cities. Maybe he didn't hear about them since MSM had a virtual block out. Easily coulda demanded VP twice or else third party. His whole roll is corral progressives into the neo-liberal Democratic party and do fuck all once there.

The only people dumber than Bernie supporters are Trump supporters think a Billionaire con-man is working for their interests.

Last edited:
Lol. I've said it for years. Also said he was a serial cheater. Also said he was a Saudi Cuck.

You want to account bet I can dig up my past posts confirming this.

Meanwhile, you are a DNC drone.

I notice you mostly support his nonsense.

LOL at thinking young voters are the key demographic in this recall vote.

I remember my first beer.

Bernie sucks. He refused to build a coalition with Tulsi and Yang and pretended both of them didn't exist while they were both under media black outs - allowing for establishment pawns like Klobuchar to come in out of nowhere and gain huge followings amongst normies who knew nothing but what they saw in the debates.

I remember rooting for him to win over Biden once Yang dropped out around February - but as time went on I started to realize he was just controlled opposition. And if he was even genuine - he has crazy allies who are blatant Marxists.

In the WR....yes

In fact, it was the DNC Lounge Crew that throttled poor Bernie in here. Happily, most are now banned or rage quit
goalpost shifting is lying and i detest it.

we are talking about republicans lying and slandering and propagandizing bernie and you pretending they didn't, which they did everywhere and right here on sherfront.

that the dems did too is a mute point when you lied and pretended that on here republicans didnt.

Last edited:
LOL at thinking young voters are the key demographic in this recall vote.

I remember my first beer.
It seemed to help Biden's run at the end an Bernie made a number of appearances in support of Biden. Turnout was strong in the 18 to 35 age group for Biden.

He was much more public in his support of Biden but had similar number of appearances for Hillary but seemed to have less of an affect but this is Hillary the least popular politician in the last 100 years.

It seemed to help Biden's run at the end an Bernie made a number of appearances in support of Biden. Turnout was strong in the 18 to 35 age group for Biden.

He was much more public in his support of Biden but had similar number of appearances for Hillary but seemed to have less of an affect but this is Hillary the least popular politician in the last 100 years.
WTF do you think a national electoral map-driven election has to do with a gubernatorial pure majority recall in California?

Old Democrats alone are going to retain Newsom.

Back