Elections Bernie Sanders could gain power in the party thanks to Newsom potential win in recall

If his infrastructure bill passes it would be the most biggest legislative victory of the past 20 years.
giphy.gif

goalpost shifting is lying and i detest it.

we are talking about republicans lying and slandering and propagandizing bernie and you pretending they didn't, which they did everywhere and right here on sherfront.

that the dems did too is a mute point when you lied and pretended that on here republicans didnt.

You are such a spazz

I never said NO Republicans did. You are just lying. Fuck off if you can't tell the truth.

You are such a spazz

I never said NO Republicans did. You are just lying. Fuck off if you can't tell the truth.

Liar and a coward. Go away worthless.

LOL.

Bernie Sanders is already the most powerful person in Congress since he is the budget chair.

Everyone acts as if they are afraid to go against Joe Manchin or some senate parliamentarian that no one has ever listened to.

Bernie has power now. He doesn't use it.

Are you still pretending to be on the left? Posts like this are mask off.

I don't pretend buddy. Everything you see and read here from me is 100. Labels are for simple minded people so if you think I care what any of you and your troll buddies think about whatever mask, yada, yada, yada you think I'm wearing, you are sorely mistaken.

Bernie is a fraud. He has a bill about to pass? great I'm happy for him but infrastructure isn't gonna fix the majority of issues this regime that he backed and capitulated for is facing at the moment. Shame on Donnie the Orangeman for largely ignoring infrastructure and leaving it up to this incompetent administration led by Mr Magoo to resolve.

I argue in favor of the truth and any semblance of nuance is what this place is sorely lacking, so feel free to take off your red or blue lenses when you read my comments and thanks for the reply

Last edited:
Bernie Sanders almost single handedly moved the political discourse to the left in regards to economic policies. Raising the minimum wage, improving workers rights, raising taxes on the wealthy, taxing wall street, universal healthcare, improving infrastructure, doing more for green energy, he spear headed it all. He introduced most of those positions to the mainstream and was largely responsible for the change in public perception over the last 10 years. No, he didn't win the presidency and was up against it from the start, although he came very close, and he didn't get to change the system or get his political revolution. Maybe if he was younger, or had a more appealing personality. But he's been fighting for that change for more than 4 decades now, and he laid the groundwork. If, or when, some of those changes happen it'll be largely because of what he did.

After two close primaries and nonstop campaigning for years, and being 80 years old, he should be able to take the foot off the gas without being called a shill. In addition, he's the only politician I've ever seen interact with the working class and actually seem genuine. How someone can call Bernie Sanders a fake or simply a "rich white guy", of all people, reveals a giant inability to judge a persons character and record imo.

Bernie Sanders almost single handedly moved the political discourse to the left in regards to economic policies. Raising the minimum wage, improving workers rights, raising taxes on the wealthy, taxing wall street, universal healthcare, improving infrastructure, doing more for green energy, he spear headed it all. He introduced most of those positions to the mainstream and was largely responsible for the change in public perception over the last 10 years. No, he didn't win the presidency and was up against it from the start, although he came very close, and he didn't get to change the system or get his political revolution. Maybe if he was younger, or had a more appealing personality. But he's been fighting for that change for more than 4 decades now, and he laid the groundwork. If, or when, some of those changes happen it'll be largely because of what he did.

After two close primaries and nonstop campaigning for years, and being 80 years old, he should be able to take the foot off the gas without being called a shill. In addition, he's the only politician I've ever seen interact with the working class and actually seem genuine. How someone can call Bernie Sanders a fake or simply a "rich white guy", of all people, reveals a giant inability to judge a persons character and record imo.

{<redford}

who the hell cares? That guy is a fraud, or are we going to ignore how he's capitulated time and time again in favor of the centrist neo lib war hawks that his entire domestic policy stances were geared towards defeating?

You have no idea what they likely pressured and threatened him with.

Of course you will dislike him even if he didnt back Hillary over Trump, because you dont like his agenda to begin with

Of course you will dislike him even if he didnt back Hillary over Trump, because you dont like his agenda to begin with
giphy.gif

Sanders is the senate budget chair. He is already the most powerful person in the senate.

"you have no idea what they pressured him with".... Can you make more assumptions? Stop making excuses.

Like the Dem establishment will let Bernie seize any power at all.

Bernie was the most logical choice but he'll never get elected, it's over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back