Bernie should sue CNN

He pulled the mic away, she got ahold of the other one.
not the first time, he straight got jacked

the fact they were even on stage says enough, dude can't even run a simple function

Hey I recall you disagree with sanders on the Cuba comments, yet this college professor who focused on latin America history during the cold war says sanders was 100% correct

https://history.wisc.edu/people/iber-patrick/

Are you even Cuban? You either seem to be a moron, a liar or a complete sucker to MSM

If his college professor said it, it must be true. The Cubans in Miami just haven't gotten the memo, silly them running away based on right wing lies.

the fact they were even on stage says enough, dude can't even run a simple function

He should hire Afroman as head of security.

bKCVdU.gif

...but you do know “big dick” got his mike taken away by female vegans....while he sat in the corner like a child that was punished and consoled by his wife yeah?
Doormat gonna doormat...

Hey I recall you disagree with sanders on the Cuba comments, yet this college professor who focused on latin America history during the cold war says sanders was 100% correct

https://history.wisc.edu/people/iber-patrick/

Are you even Cuban? You either seem to be a moron, a liar or a complete sucker to MSM

Claro que si yunta lo que odio son communistas y come mierdas que no tienen tres dedos adelante como tú. ...that means yes

A college professor? I’ll be sure to let him know about my family and friends that disappeared that I never got meet. I’ll be sure to let him know how che executed anyone he deemed to be a “rat” quietly and efficiently behind walls. Cmon now you can’t be this stupid can you? Cuba had upward of 75% literacy in 59 before the revolution and don’t even get started on healthcare and education. So for you it’s ok to kill a portion of your population for that last 25% huh? You’d fit right into my local CDR (that’s the local chivatos) you’d be a comrade commissar in about a year if you keep being this gullible and drinking the kool aid

Last edited:
Claro que si yunta lo que odio son communistas y come mierdas que no tienen tres dedos adelante como tú. ...that means yes

A college professor? I’ll be sure to let him know about my family and friends that disappeared that I never got meet. I’ll be sure to let him know how che executed anyone he deemed to be a “rat” quietly and efficiently behind walls. Cmon now you can’t be this stupid can you? Cuba had upward of 75% literacy in 59 before the revolution and don’t even get started on healthcare and education. So for you it’s ok to kill a portion of your population for that last 25% huh? You’d fit right into my local CDR (that’s the local chivatos) you’d be a comrade commissar in about a year if you keep being this gullible and drinking the kool aid
You can let the families of Cubana Flight 455 know too. It's really amazing how many right wing terrorists the US has harbored over the last hundred years and the ignorance surrounding them.

Doormat gonna doormat...

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/21/bernie-sanders-calls-out-msnbc-over-campaign-coverage/

Bernie Sanders went ballistic at NBC and MSNBC execs ahead of the Democratic debate this week — jabbing one top TV exec repeatedly in the face with his finger and accusing the networks of offensive negative coverage.

Sanders stormed through the walkthrough for the Las Vegas debate. One shocked witness said, “Bernie marched right up to NBC and MSNBC’s head of creative production and began jabbing his finger right in his face, yelling, ‘Your coverage of my campaign is not fair . . . Your questions tonight are not going to be fair to me.’ ”

A separate insider confirmed the confrontation, saying Sanders was so steamed he also sparred with MSNBC boss Phil Griffin outside the green room moments before the debate began.

The statements about cervical cancer being tied to lack of female orgasms and children seeing and touching other children's genitals is true. Bernie wrote on these topics in the late 1960's in the Vermont Freeman, an underground newspaper.

Might this ancient history and virtually "conventional" thinking among under-30 hippies in the depths of the hippie era sway some idiots away from Sanders in 2020? I for one will never bet against the stupidity of the American voter.

Donald Trump is POTUS, something The Simpsons JOKED about. I definitely will never bet against the stupidity of your average American voter.

An inferior sex/gender issue that doesn't happen with men. There's nothing alpha about asserting dominance over weak ass females. :D

Right

Only thing can be gained arguing with crazy people is a bad sound bite. Bernie has tunnel vision on his goals and isnt playing with dingbats.

Right

Only thing can be gained arguing with crazy people is a bad sound bite. Bernie has tunnel vision on his goals and isnt playing with dingbats.

I was just having a little fun because it means so much to the wildly insecure inhabitants here and it's soooo cute. Seriously, Bernie gives far too much respect to females and that is the issue. He doesn't play that shit when dealing with men.

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/21/bernie-sanders-calls-out-msnbc-over-campaign-coverage/

Bernie Sanders went ballistic at NBC and MSNBC execs ahead of the Democratic debate this week — jabbing one top TV exec repeatedly in the face with his finger and accusing the networks of offensive negative coverage.

Sanders stormed through the walkthrough for the Las Vegas debate. One shocked witness said, “Bernie marched right up to NBC and MSNBC’s head of creative production and began jabbing his finger right in his face, yelling, ‘Your coverage of my campaign is not fair . . . Your questions tonight are not going to be fair to me.’ ”

A separate insider confirmed the confrontation, saying Sanders was so steamed he also sparred with MSNBC boss Phil Griffin outside the green room moments before the debate began.
lol he can do that but can't stop two 110 lb vegan dykes?

I was just having a little fun because it means so much to the wildly insecure inhabitants here and it's soooo cute. Seriously, Bernie gives far too much respect to females and that is the issue. He doesn't play that shit when dealing with men.

Bernie understands women and there is nothing you can say when a woman is in the mood to give a speech no matter how inapropriate the time

Chris Matthews was forced to apologize for his Nazi comments about Bernie Sanders.

Why isn't there a switch in someone's head to stop them from comparing Hitler to a person whose family members died as a result of Hitler? Or a switch in general when they start talking about Nazis and it's not in a historical context?

There is a switch. The reason it wasnt pressed was because hes saying what hes paid to say.

Things dont happen by chance on television bro. You should know that by now.

Sue CNN?

How about this gem? Absoulutely awful

He did not honeymoon in the former Soviet Union he went as a reporter and took his wife along apparently. The story about what he wrote must have an explanation too it an reason. The people who dug this up are Bloomberg staffers and a Bloomberg press officer. Having millions of dollars gives you a massive machine to back you. If his article is true he needs to explain himself or step down.

I'm feeling a strong bond lately with my Bernie brethren. We may be on opposite sides of the Political aisle, but we share a common enemy. :cool:

If his college professor said it, it must be true. The Cubans in Miami just haven't gotten the memo, silly them running away based on right wing lies.
The Cubans were reading out of context excepts, just because they are angry doesnt mean it's not true

You completely ignored what the professor said was true and presented info irrelevant to the topic of what Bernie said

You completely ignored what the professor said was true and presented info irrelevant to the topic of what Bernie said

The professor ignored obvious crimes against humanity...that’s my point

Back