Best Domino Player in the World

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
How many of y'all play bones. If you do, then you know how this happened and how it hurts so much.

150-0!

He's laying them down flat. How is even even supposed to knock them over?

<JagsKiddingMe>

nope, this is
5078438911_0c8a7a959c_b.jpg

Wow he's like the Rickson Gracie of the ultimate who really gives a fuck championships.

Was waiting for one of the homeys to get tired of his talk and pop pop pop

Best Domino Player in the World
Don't know if he is the best in the world, but he sure likes to use the 'N' word. :eek: I was waiting for an AK-47 to make an appearance from under the table at any time. He does work for Domino's Pizza.
dominos-pizza-imagem-logo.jpg

He’s also the best at not paying child support in the world

I played a lot when I was locked up, but haven't been playing much since. People out here in the sticks don't really play, and even if they're down to they don't have anything for me.

haha, sounds like some of my fondest memories of family reunions as a kid if you just tone down the cuss words.

Domino's is such a great and strategic game and I am always amazed how quickly the best players instantly calculate the odds of what others are holding in just one or two rounds. it really is a skill akin to get reads in poker.

I used to think I was good until I played with this Navy guy who pulled a Rounders with me and my friends after a couple of games. Don’t think I’ve played a serious game since then. Motherfucking witchcraft.

That's like being the best Parcheesi player in the world. Who cares.

Domino players are infamous for being the worst losers on the planet. I once played with some high level championship types and beat them. I only won because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing, which meant they couldn't read my next moves which is what those guys normally do. We'd only been playing for pennies but even so the head honcho totally lost his shit when I beat him. I was the first to admit it was pure luck but that guy was so pissed I thought he was going to shoot me.

Back