Best Fighting Game on PS4?

No, the 3D games. Deadly Alliance, Deception, and Armageddon.

And I though Shaolin Monks was great. I wouldn't mind a sequel to that (Fire and Ice?)

Hahaha my mistake. I prefer the 3D games over the 2D games, but I generally enjoy 3D fighters more anyway.

I played it a bit when I was a kid, but never finished it and only remember getting bored. I think a sequel could be really fun though, especially with the technology available now.

Tekken 7 is becoming more and more popular now though it's been out for about 5 years now. It's quite balanced despite having 40+ characters. The only drawback is the steep learning curve. It's not an easy game.

Samurai Showdown is fun and easy to pick up. No hard execution. Max combo is 3. All characters has less than 10 moves. It's new so there are many online players.

Tekken 7 hands down...

I’ve been bitten by the Mortal Kombat bug.

The characters are cooler, it’s more violent, fun to play, the fighting game community of Mortal Kombat has more characters and personalities in it, like Sonic Fox, NinjaKilla, Dragon, Foxy Grandpa ... etc.

Tekken players mostly seem like geeks in comparison. That said, I used to play Tekken 3 when I was younger and may pick up Tekken 7 and give it try. Tekken 6 sucked, I hated that game!

Also, moments like this in Mortal Kombat competitions are just INSANE!!:

Don’t know how to timestamp properly, but the round from 05:30 onwards was crazy!:

The characters are cooler, it’s more violent, fun to play, the fighting game community of Mortal Kombat has more characters and personalities in it, like Sonic Fox, NinjaKilla, Dragon, Foxy Grandpa ... etc.

Tekken players mostly seem like geeks in comparison. That said, I used to play Tekken 3 when I was younger and may pick up Tekken 7 and give it try. Tekken 6 sucked, I hated that game!

Don’t know how to timestamp properly, but the round from 05:30 onwards was crazy!:

Personalities like this?

ksbthzjroqt01.jpg

Have you heard him speak? He's goofy as fuck, lol.

Personalities like this?

ksbthzjroqt01.jpg

Have you heard him speak? He's goofy as fuck, lol.

He divides opinion. Love him or hate him, people have an opinion on him.

His YOLO style of playing is exciting to watch.

I wasn't really entertained watching MK11 at evo. I like the game just not really the fight dynamics and the flow of it.

Tekken 7 has incredible drama in the fights and has an amazing flow to the gameplay. The three dimensional plane allows for much more novelty.

Post in the Mortal Kombat stickied thread. We have a couple regular posters in there

I wasn't really entertained watching MK11 at evo. I like the game just not really the fight dynamics and the flow of it.

Tekken 7 has incredible drama in the fights and has an amazing flow to the gameplay. The three dimensional plane allows for much more novelty.

MK11 is a lot more fun to play than to watch imo. I was at EVO but man the finals were LOOOOOOOOOONG and if I were at home streaming idk if I could have watched the whole thing

MK11 is a lot more fun to play than to watch imo. I was at EVO but man the finals were LOOOOOOOOOONG and if I were at home streaming idk if I could have watched the whole thing

Are the EVO championships held in America or Japan?

Where is the schedule of when these Mortal Kombat events? I think there was an event in Vienna, Austria recently.

The Florida v Texas event was awesome to watch on YouTube.

I usually find these competitions in my YouTube feed. They’re great to watch!

Last edited:
https://www.videogameschronicle.com...e-could-return-to-virtua-fighter-and-out-run/

A new Virtua Fighter would be awesome. VF4Evo is probably my #1 fighting game. Ever.

Are the EVO championships held in America or Japan?

Where is the schedule of when these Mortal Kombat events? I think there was an event in Vienna, Austria recently.

The Florida v Texas event was awesome to watch on YouTube.

I usually find these competitions in my YouTube feed. They’re great to watch!

Both. There's the main evo in Las Vegas and there's one in Japan that started in 2018. I wouldn't count on MK being at the Japan one.

That’s true. Street fighter and Tekken seem to be bigger in Japan.

For some reason, Mortal Kombat is not that big out here.

Censorship. The game has to be imported there. If it can't be bought, people won't play it.

NRS games don't last that long in the competitive scene anyway. Tekken 7 has only gotten bigger the past couple of years. MK will probably have less than a thousand next Evo.

Edit: I guess it's banned in Korea too.

Last edited:
I have been plaing Under Night this past two days,I am at home for 11 days and decided to buy a game,whole shit its freaking fun,gameplay,atmosphere are just perfect,I also didnt have any interest in the characters designs before,but with the game play I got interested in playing Seth and maybe Akatsuki while playing the characters the design grew on me,dont think I had this fun playing any other game at the beggining.....

I have been plaing Under Night this past two days,I am at home for 11 days and decided to buy a game,whole shit its freaking fun,gameplay,atmosphere are just perfect,I also didnt have any interest in the characters designs before,but with the game play I got interested in playing Seth and maybe Akatsuki while playing the characters the design grew on me,dont think I had this fun playing any other game at the beggining.....

Nice. What platform?

Back