Best forgotten TV shows

"Spen-ser!" - Hawk

I wanted to be Hawk when I was a kid watching it with my dad. He had a cool car, was a badass, and he had a magnum.
Hawk was so cool. The way he dressed, the way he talked, plus everything you mentioned. I gotta go back and watch that series.

Babylon 5
Angel esp last series
Due south
Nypd blue
Rome
Il add firefly but its cult following is fanatical so not sure it counts as forgotten
Stargate : feel like i see a million refferences to other sci fi shows all the time but this huge franchise seems to never get the old 'familyguy ' like refference/ treatment

I love a TV series called Andromeda.

Symbionic Titan was very underrated.

Here are other TV series that I love:

Do Over.

Malcom in the Middle.

Maybe It's Me.

Smallville.

Teen Titans 2003.

Teen Titans Go!

Batman Beyond.

Everwood.

Korgoth of Barbaria. This one only had the pilot episode though.

Eureka 7.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Trinity Blood.

Z Nation.

Justice League.

Justice League Unlimited.

The Batman (from the year 2004).

Greatest american Hero
Quantum leap (cue rword.gif)
And my all time fav wonder years.

The Equalizer - it must be forgotten because those movies bear almost zero resemblance.

White Shadow
Oz
Saturday morning version of Land of the Lost
Project UFO

T_73809.jpg

The little vampire i remember watching this as a kid

pfqwmn8xpmytpwluj5jrf2nman.jpg

Stargate sg1
That whole series even after losing RDA was great all the way through longest running scifi show ever.
Star trek TNG
Picard ,Riker Data! And troi with the leotard. Not to mention the great villians borg and Q

Babylon 5

I would say actually along with the X-files the most influential TV show of the era. Whilst the latter introduced higher end more cinematic production Babylon 5 introduced the idea of successfully telling a prolonged arc story and honestly I think is still one of the best examples of it.

Back