Best handgun for you, for personal carry?

Caudillo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Glock vs Beretta?
HK vs Smith Wesson
FN, Taurus, sig sauer, whalter, colt, browning, gsh, etc

Are you even allowed to own handguns in whatever shithole country you live in?

Glock's will work every time, best handgun imo, even though i've always been a fan of the gun james bond uses the Walter PPK

why didnt a mod transfer them to that forum. I didnt even know it existed! i swore i looked.

For some reason it doesn't appear on the main forum page lol

I figured you'd get better answers to both your threads in there than in MB

9bda55184d91fb4ebf3de06db3c6045cb1ddf530.jpg

Are you even allowed to own handguns in whatever shithole country you live in?
I don't believe that the thread's creator has reached the proper age yet.

- Is it legal to own firearms in Brazil?
In Brazil, all firearms are required to be registered with the minimum age for gun ownership being 25. It is generally illegal to carry a gun outside a residence, and a special permit granting the right to do so is granted to certain groups, such as law enforcement officers. -

TS got banned. :(

Good.

it is just my opinion that modern day gun nuts are holding back human evolution. There is legit mental illness with many of these peoples. There entire persona and life becomes an inanimate object, most have never killed anyone and never will yet shooting at objects gives them the feeling of such power. Such a shame their passion cannot be better applied in the military or pre modern times in a tribal society or with hunting more so. This is something largely only men suffer from. It is so obvious this gun obsession some have is rooted in illness and a means of coping.

{<doc}
<Huh2>
<JagsKiddingMe>

Wasn’t that Seaside or whatever too? Aka an idiot that’s been banned for trolling at least 3 other times?

I can't say enough good things about my M&P Shield.

Back