Best handwraps?

Quick question who makes the thinnest wraps Besides le Roy they are a pain.

I would love to go with hayabusa, fairtex, cleto reyes, grant, venom and rdx. They are some of the great leaders in boxing equipment & gears. Good both in quality and prices.

I would love to go with hayabusa, fairtex, cleto reyes, grant, venom and rdx. They are some of the great leaders in boxing equipment & gears. Good both in quality and prices.

Have you tried all those brands' handwraps before?

Have you tried all those brands' handwraps before?

I haven't used these products at all but I have seen and hear some positive reviews about these brand on social channels, online forums, review sites, shopping sites and many more like that.

I haven't used these products at all but I have seen and hear some positive reviews about these brand on social channels, online forums, review sites, shopping sites and many more like that.

Are you basing your input on reviews of the brand themselves, or reviews you've come across on the hand wraps these brands produce?

Anyways as for me I've really liked 180" R2C I got free with my Black Friday order a couple years ago, Title Classic 120" were nice, and I loved the softness and stretch of Kaewsamrit but their stitching quality of the actual hand wrap and velcro is literally the worse I've come across. So for the hand wraps I've personally used I recommend in order:

• R2C 180"
  • Title Classic 120"

Tried and didn't like in order from least liked to will never advise others to get:
  • CSI 180"
  • Title MMA 120"
  • Kaewsamrit 220"

ThR1LL, sucks about the quality of your Kaewsamrit wraps. I have a pair, and of the dozen handwraps I have, they are by far my favorite pair. I love the stretch and softness. My Top Kings are probably a close second.

So another option most don't consider but I've seen more and more pros using is the reusable custom handwrap. Basically, get your hands wrapped like a professional with tape and gauze, then just cut it down the palm-side of the wrist and slip your hand out. To reuse it, just tape up the wrist.

Not very hygienic, but...

Here's a version with pics:

http://www.cutmansupplies.co.uk/reusable-hand-wraps

i have twins,boon,adidas handwraps, the most durable pair is the twins , my favorite is boon. boon is soft and elastic , twins is the ooposite

ThR1LL, sucks about the quality of your Kaewsamrit wraps. I have a pair, and of the dozen handwraps I have, they are by far my favorite pair. I love the stretch and softness. My Top Kings are probably a close second.

I actually bought them on your advice lol. But I will say what bothered me was the fabric catching on velcro and making loose strands. I can live with velcro coming loose because I can always sew it back in. You are right in they are the softest and stretchiest wraps I've had and it's a real shame because they are the most comfortable

Douchey self-quote, but here's the pics:
Gigli_web_pics_041-500x500.jpg
Gigli_web_pics_038-500x500.jpg

Gigli_web_pics_040-500x500.jpg
Gigli_web_pics_039-500x500.jpg

Does anyone use the fingerless mitts as handwraps at all? I saw them in the sports store before and have seen some guys at the gym with them, would be a lot more convenient.

best hand wraps, I think you can find some other threads that have this as well - www.somchaimuaythai.com

210 inch hand wraps, soft cotton gauze.

Let us know what you think of the site and better yet the product.

best hand wraps, I think you can find some other threads that have this as well - www.somchaimuaythai.com

210 inch hand wraps, soft cotton gauze.

Let us know what you think of the site and better yet the product.

Might wanna check your tags or something at the bottom of the page. I feel like you're missing a bracket or something

I like cotton handwraps and it is difficult to get something becuse the most of cotton wraps is very rough (as material). At this time I'm using Ringside 180" Cotton Handwraps. Tried Title but it is so tough that I had damaged my hands between fingers.

Then do try the Somchai wraps. The cotton is really thin, almost like gauze.

I put them in a mesh bag, fold the Velcro back and then wash. I do not put them in the dryer. I hang them. They wrinkle like crazy and frankly are annoying in every sense except for performance. They are just so comfortable, and wrap really nicely. I'm able to do certain patterns that I can't get away with because the material sticks to itself better. It's a trade off, like most Winning gear.
Just looking through this forum trying to find handwraps made out of the same material as Winning VL-B. Read your response. I do this= After washing wraps, take out of mesh bag and roll up as you would if they were totally dry. Put rolled wraps in WARM oven (about 100°. Unroll wraps, will be perfect w/o any wrinkles and hang over hanger to dry completely. Then roll up.

Top King.

Of the dozen or so brands I've used, I prefer the Thai companies. Their wraps tend to be softer, thinner, and hold their shape better after washing than all the others I've used. Just avoid twins, because their wraps are non-elastic.
How do the Top King wraps compare to Fairtex elastic wraps? Are Top King more elastic?

I really like the Sanabul 180 inch wraps which are actually the cheapest wraps I've ever bought.

Back