Best Handwraps??

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
So my favorite pair used to be ringside in blue but ive read reviews lately that they changed the quality and made them thinner and flimsy. I have meisters that are ok, but they are way too thin compared to ringside.

I basically am looking for wraps that are:

1. Thicker? Maybe it just feels like more protection to me but I really liked the thickness of the old ringside warps. I know a lot of people prefer thinner ones but im not quite sure why

2. Dont twist up when you come out of the wash. I personally dont roll my handwraps up I just take it as one loose mess and wrap my hands. My biggest pet peeve is when it comes out of the wash or dryer and not only is it twisted to hell but it folds in half and just doesnt keep its shape width-wise.

I was looking at some pictures of some Top Kings, but I read one review that said they were pretty thin.

Anyways thanks in advance guys

Are you talking traditional cotton wraps or mexican style?
If you're talking traditional cotton wraps, sorry I can't help.
During a sale this fall, I was able to get the mexican style wraps for a little less than $3 a wrap.
I didn't notice the thickness being much different than the mexican style wraps that I got some time around 2011.
There were some differences though.
I believe the pro mexican wraps are the ones most like my old ones.

Amazon has some that are pretty thick and pretty good. Can’t remember what they’re called but they always show up as “Amazon’s choice” or whatever.

I am using some 6m ones I got from nick at mxn (now Salvador) I just like the longer length wraps

I just got a pair of these a couple weeks ago. They're pretty comfy, same place makes regular hand wraps too but I've never used them so idk about them, but I've relly been liking these. They're simpler

I'm also looking for handwraps, specifically elastic type mexican-style. I have ordered those Top Kings, only 160" though but I will give it a go.

I'd be interested to know what you think of them, my brother had a pair and wasn't a fan of them. Atm I am just trialing the Thai brands.
right now i really like my sabas handwraps better than fairtex. thicker, smoother, and little bit longer.

right now i really like my sabas handwraps better than fairtex. thicker, smoother, and little bit longer.
Ah that's nice! I have heard a bit about Sabas handwraps and their Supersoft gloves, I just need to find a way to buy them into the UK. Sounds good though, I have found that the Fairtex needed a bit of work to find the right fit, without being too constrictive.

Adidas wraps continue to be my personal favorite.

For guys that like longer wraps, these ringside heritage wraps are 210"
FHVszsV.jpg

I have seen some had QC issues but I love mine and found them to be worth the extra price. They're on sale at times.

Back