Best Live Band

And the Bozzio era what David left was choice as well.

I'm not saying I dislike him being back, it just seemed like Korn moved back to a previous era. Which they created ffs, so fuck it. But tracks like Do What They Say and Starting Over were fucking mental. To the point of tears they were so strong. I bought the DVD Deuce again the other day. Nice times watching that again for probably the 40th time.
Have you actually listened to any of those three newest albums?

@BEATDOWNS I've seen them around 15 times so don't try and school me on Korn. They used to be by far my favourite band.

love this one too

Really bringing that heavy guitar tone back on these newest releases.

k one more Korn tune that's one off all three new ones. They said this main riff is Pantera inspired before anyone complains. lol

@fingercuffs i think i found that vid

@3:06

Last edited:
love this one too

Really bringing that heavy guitar tone back on these newest releases.

Yeah, I loved when they released that.
Seeing Korn and Slipknot on the same night and Corey coming out to do A Different World was fucking money.

Best live experience ever was Tool 3-4 days after 9/11.

You could feel the crowd ready to blow off the stress from the past few days and it was epic, other than that Tool was always worth it.

Every time I saw Ozzy (w/&wo Sabbath) was $

Was never a fan of Manson but damn did he put on a show back in the day .

Ted Nugent could work a crowd

Pantera was great.

Funny one: the best Queensryche show I saw was with their new singer 2 years ago in a small venue, so much more energy...I saw the OG line up way back and it was great, then I saw them at the end of the Tate years and was disappointed. Somehow what they got now was better.

Seeing They Might Be Giants in a small venue like this was the best time I've ever had at a concert. I highly recomend checking them out when they come to your town.

Manowar blew the roof off the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville NJ a few years back. It's a small venue and they are a loud band to begin with, and, honestly, that experience blew me away.

I've had friends who are rabid fanboys flat out admit to me that Eric Adams is lip syncing on stage. They said that at one point he was holding a high note (I think it was the end of Black Wind Fire and Steel) and he turned around, closed his mouth and winked at the band while the note kept going.

I've had friends who are rabid fanboys flat out admit to me that Eric Adams is lip syncing on stage. They said that at one point he was holding a high note (I think it was the end of Black Wind Fire and Steel) and he turned around, closed his mouth and winked at the band while the note kept going.

Hell, i don't know man, i haven't noticed but it could very well be that i was too absorbed in the notion that i was seeing them for the first time and was excited, but I will say, even if true, the show was absolutely fucking wild...

Dying Fetus was one of the best bands I've seen live. Sound was some of the best I've ever heard. Including classical work in auditoriums.

Allegaeon was amazing and the right venue with Revocation is incredible.

There is this power metal band called Paladin who killed it the one time I saw them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back