Best looking Olympian

She’s a legit 6’2” woman, and given how 99% of dudes think that just sticking it in and jack hammering a broad a good lover makes I don’t doubt that most guys who’ve banged her have been underwhelmed, Adam Levine included

Unless you’re hung like Ron Jeremy, Lex Steele, or John Holmes, you’re not turning out a woman with her frame.

The tallest chick I’ve ever banged was 5’11”-6’0”” and she requires plenty of attention (touching,kissing, oral). And while I’m not blessed I’m not small either. It would’ve taken a freaking stallion to fill her out.

Mist men vastly overestimate their prowess, both in terms of size and thrust.

tl/dr: unless your girls a midget she probably needs more oral, more foreplay, and more clitoral stimulation than you’re giving her

You’re welcome

Well thank you if i ever hook up with sharapova i will remember your advice

You do realize that I'm a Black man that grew up in the 70's right? That's par for the course homie.
Oh me too except for being black part lol....My issue growing up with these girls is 1. Don't touch their hair 2. If they break one of those cornstalk nails its on..3. Fake Eyelashes come unglued shit gets scary. She may as well be a Karadashian with all the add ons. Fast as the wind tho....I prefer
035057b29731e1c739a88a8a9e6e3462.jpg

Cute with NO makeup extensions nails...so when I take her out she is a KNOCK OUT

This girl on the top of my head destroys ol girl body. I can find more girls like this who are fat right?

Holy God in Heaven......That 1st pic is perfect...That second one is too but she may need a custom toilet....

Are you butt hurt because some men think she has no body? That's what you like that's cool. But please don't act like she had all kinds of curves lol. She doesn't.

Technically speaking that german girls body is what ideal body performance wise looks like, all tuned up and shit

Those girls you posted are soft and all fat just goes in ass

Apples and oranges one likes the other while other likes the other one

Oh me too except for being black part lol....My issue growing up with these girls is 1. Don't touch their hair 2. If they break one of those cornstalk nails its on..3. Fake Eyelashes come unglued shit gets scary. She may as well be a Karadashian with all the add ons. Fast as the wind tho....I prefer
035057b29731e1c739a88a8a9e6e3462.jpg

Cute with NO makeup extensions nails...so when I take her out she is a KNOCK OUT

Doctor....

I concur.

<{jackyeah}>

Technically speaking that german girls body is what ideal body performance wise looks like, all tuned up and shit

Those girls you posted are soft and all fat just goes in ass

Apples and oranges one likes the other while other likes the other one

None of those girls I posted are fat. Do we really need to compare pictures on what fat looks like?

Which olympic sport are they in? If they aren't which one could they be in?

I see your reading comprehension isn't there. No one is questioning anything about the Olympics. The conversation started that the girl has no curves. Theres girls in the Olympics who are thick and in shape. Hence you see them in the Olympics too lol .

You asked for girls I thought had better bodies. YOU said nothing about me listing girls in the Olympics who have better bodies. I can do that too if you want?

I said girl has a pretty face but her body has no curves. It is what it is.

It depends on the sport, of course. Sprinters and jumpers have insane thighs and asses and many of them can please the curves' fans.

Anyways, it all comes down to dudes preferring them slim (which dettactors will call flat) or thick (who will be accused of being fat ir gross).

I have my preferences but any athlete in the thread sized between the skinny german to Maria Andrejczyk (the THICC polish javelin I posted before) would make me happy AF.
As long as they're in good shape for their body type and have a pretty face, I don't understand how some guys can be so engrossed for other men liking those beautiful athletes.

Are you butt hurt your girl is fat?

Reread our interaction and tell me where i shat on your preference.. if you can't find it and you didn't post your preference.. kindly go fuck yourself..

Hahaha holy shit this is funny. You are so butthurt someone has a different opinion than you over a chick you'll never meet lol. I imagine you unfollow a lot of girls on Instagram when they post pictures of themselves with their boyfriends and then call them "slut". You are the neck beardiest neckbeard Ive ever seen.

Back