Best looking Olympian

None of those girls I posted are fat. Do we really need to compare pictures on what fat looks like?

Bruh, I've been down the road with these fools many times before, you're not gonna win. Their logic is that any girl not built like she's pre-pubescent is fat.

That's it... no exceptions.

Bruh, I've been down the road with these fools many times before, you're not gonna win. Their logic is that any girl not built like she's pre-pubescent is fat.

Lol. I just think their intimidated with a girl with a phat booty.

Valeria Bearwolf brings teh thiccness to new levels of curvaceous sculpted buoyancy

9dmi92wmrhu61.jpg

Valeria Bearwolf brings teh thiccness to new levels of curvaceous sculpted buoyancy

9dmi92wmrhu61.jpg

Nice. But she's consider fat for some of the beta on here lol

Nice. But she's consider fat for some of the beta on here lol
Consider me a chubby chaser,if that is the case. If anyone needs me, I can be located at the BOOBarium where other connoisseurs lime myself dwell in our lesiure time.

I don't know if you guys remember, at the last Olympics there was a Brazilian diver who was a freak and stayed up all night being a sex machine; kicking her roommate out of the room so she could f*ck. Her actions likely caused the pair to do very poorly in the competition. I wondered if the roommate was also a bit jealous until I saw she was built like a goddess herself.

Anyway, I nominate these 2. Both of their bodies are just ridiculous.

ekhyyYP.png

TvgFBt1.png

EPzIGLi.png
RgQ1KwU.png

rsR8ADj34xdzmOjh_E6eaizfX10HNC5iQKNTKMrjCsk.jpg

XW1h3p1.png

3rR4E8n.png
MOOodJc.png

ajZhH1q.png

rUdKNin.jpg

I know... I know... "Thicc" Obese cows who are 5 minutes away from coronary artery disease or diabetes.
tenor.gif

I don't know if you guys remember, at the last Olympics there was a Brazilian diver who was a freak and stayed up all night being a sex machine; kicking her roommate out of the room so she could f*ck. Her actions likely caused the pair to do very poorly in the competition. I wondered if the roommate was also a bit jealous until I saw she was built like a goddess herself.

ekhyyYP.png

TvgFBt1.png

EPzIGLi.png
RgQ1KwU.png

XW1h3p1.png

3rR4E8n.png
MOOodJc.png

ajZhH1q.png

rUdKNin.jpg

I know... I know... "Thicc" Obese cows who are 5 minutes away from coronary artery disease or diabetes.
tenor.gif

Haaaaa haaaaa

ekhyyYP.png

TvgFBt1.png

EPzIGLi.png
RgQ1KwU.png

XW1h3p1.png

3rR4E8n.png
MOOodJc.png

ajZhH1q.png

rUdKNin.jpg

tenor.gif
Dont even address these people who say that shit

Believe it or not, some men don't find muscular women attractive, it registers as masculine on a subconcious level for us, and we don't find masculine to be a turn on.

Was gonna post her. Is she an Olympian?

She gets my vote for hottest chick in the Olympics.
she did pretty shitly at the 2012 Olympic trials and never even competed nationally until 2017. she wasn't a world class pole vaulter.

Back