Best looking Olympian

Hahaha holy shit this is funny. You are so butthurt someone has a different opinion than you over a chick you'll never meet lol. I imagine you unfollow a lot of girls on Instagram when they post pictures of themselves with their boyfriends and then call them "slut". You are the neck beardiest neckbeard Ive ever seen.

Projection much? Don't have instagram or any other social media, follow no one and if you reread that interaction he was the one who attacked my preference.. not the other way around.. i might also have the worst beard of any sherbro.. including the females..

KV1UFUA.jpg

Have another girl with no ass and no tits while you're at it..

Ya it's like letting someone tag up your Ferrari with shit paint artwork. To each there own, but tats like that are manly and a no go for me. Beautiful girl but I bet she regrets that one day.

What is even more sad is chicks with arm sleeve tattoos love to talk about how much of an individual they are even when arm sleeves are absurdly trendy these days.

Its always alot of fun when no one gives any names whatsoever

Madina Taimazova from Russia

1326633.jpg

She got bronze in Judo after fighting through and not giving up after sustaining a painful and dangerous eye injury and also an arm injury, quite unlike a certain goat athlete who did give up without a fight ;)

She lost against a Japanese competitor whom she had already beat this year in an earlier competition. The corrupt home judges allowed the Japanese fighter to get away with dirty tricks and broke the rules and hurt the Madina’s arm. She got that eye injury in an earlier fight and the Japanese judoka later won gold. Madina with all those injuries still won bronze later on.

https://www.tellerreport.com/sports...-bronze-of-the-tokyo-olympics.rJrT6dl1kY.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/then24...ccused-the-judges-news-from-the-olympics/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/then24...ccused-the-judges-news-from-the-olympics/amp/
She also had an 11 minute match before the 17 minute match and then won the bronze, all with injuries.

Last edited:
Reactions: HHJ
Same here. I loved me some Lolo Jones when she first made headlines in the Olympics

Then the bih began to talk and started showing off that "winning personality" of hers and I was like, "I'm good bruh!" LOL

She's still fine though. Can't take that away from her

Absolute beauty, absolute looney.

I just watched a few clips of her on Big Brother on YouTube.

I was expecting this sweet, quirky, Christian girl. She seems to either have anger issues or possibly roid rage (some have implied). She seems like she's always been the tall athletic girl so doesn't shy away from confrontation.

I kept teetering between "not sure if I'd let her (as my hypothetical girlfriend) talk to me like that" and
"Goddamnit, she's so cute, I'd let her get away with being a psycho!"

Then realized if she's not giving me any ass and acting like that, she'd get thrown to the curb... I see why she's single.

I was expecting this sweet, quirky, Christian girl. She seems to either have anger issues or possibly roid rage (some have implied). She seems like she's always been the tall athletic girl so doesn't shy away from confrontation.

I kept teetering between "not sure if I'd let her (as my hypothetical girlfriend) talk to me like that" and

Then realized if she's not giving me any ass and acting like that, she'd get thrown to the curb... I see why she's single.
Yup, and she has this "angry black woman" thing when she heats up which is funny because...Black women hate her for looking light and being and acting better than everyone. Without the payoff, bye Felicia. And her looks will fade and she will end up alone.

I agree with all this LOL

Lolo is one of those women who love drama. You could say that about all women but I don't think that's fair

It's one thing to put up with a diva when she's giving up those Olympic cheeks. But no sex? Nah. To quote my main Kendrick Lamar "This dick ain't free!"

Back