Best Rogan shoop ever ?

Guy beside him trying to keep a straight face is the most hilarious part.

Yeah here we go. As far as i know they havent been shooped together and appeared like this in the video together. Fukin lol

dlnSSy.gif

Made these a while ago (back when F7 was the best place on sherdog) :

4Oyq8XD.jpg

g6dM4.jpg

tjmtOq5.jpg

No shoops needed there too

fFY6JHg.gif

kWlgx8y.gif

BgpWZEA.gif

Last edited:
OMFG I was gonna post my Rogan Shoops but I got so many!! How many should I post? I think i have over 100.

edit: Hory Shit! I did 99 .jpg Rogan Shoops, 107 gif Shoops, and 67 Rogan cut-out templates!!!!!! (OK some of them are double, but still...)

FyVAGnV.gif

TaI1Uwk.gif

RblDNHg.gif

fIPCJ0Q.gif

mZZ5qNY.gif

sUKavJl.gif

tMUpoDJ.gif

lqpx4rM.gif

OK, in all seriousness, there were some GREAT shoops done by a bunch of Sherdog legends. I highly recommend the Shocked Rogan thread.

Ahh teh good old days. I remember you making some of those. Too bad you don't talk to me anymore or w/e your problem is with me. :( We could have been a great Photoshop team. I used to try so hard to be as good as you.

That Shocked Rogan thread is what made me really want to learn Photoshop. Good times for sure.

shout out to sherbro @bigwaverider
rbF7pDS.jpg

Schweet. At first I was like "Did Rogan tweet one of my shoops?" :)

Schwwet @Prutfis. The top 3 are mine BTW.

Haha. I remember making the baby one when me and @TrainInVain were best forum buddies. Damn I miss that guy.

Love this pic!! Going straight into my cut outs section.

Last edited:
OMFG I was gonna post my Rogan Shoops but I got so many!! How many should I post? I think i have over 100.

I know you got so many , and so many are good , that's why we all hope you will post as many Rogans favourites as you want
:D
rogan-hype-mode.jpg

Someone made a gif shoop of Cyborg with Rogan... this was one of the best I've seen. Please someone find it !

Back