Best site for live mma betting ?

daPROFESSOR

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I’ve been using bovada and it’s sorta sucky for live betting.
Can anyone make some recommendations for a bookie with high quality live betting.
Thanks in advance :)

BetAnySports.eu (BAS) is good for people from Europe and the Americas.

The website was recently updated and looks strange, but I am getting used to it. They also need to return the props that they had before, instead of giving the basic props.

Either way, BAS allows you to live bet in the middle of a round, instead of waiting for a round to end. (Before the update, BAS had in-between round live betting, and in the middle of a round live betting, but now I only see in the middle of a round live betting.)

BAS essentially offers the same live betting feature that Bookmaker used to offer, which is what we all used to love before they got rid of it.

I’ve been using bovada and it’s sorta sucky for live betting.
Can anyone make some recommendations for a bookie with high quality live betting.
Thanks in advance :)
BetPhoenix is the best IMO, except they are quick to limit. BetOnline is good but can be slow. Lately I’ve been using FanDuel and PointsBet and finding their odds to be pretty generous. If you’re in a state with those two books I would probably recommend those the most.

Unibet has livebet but its oh so annoying sometimes. Lines get frozen for no reason.

Unibet has livebet but its oh so annoying sometimes. Lines get frozen for no reason.
That happens with all livebetting, whenever something big happens like a takedown or someone gets wobbled of course the lines get frozen, but unibet actually responds really fast. On betonline I really never manage to get a bet in during the round.

I think they have got better lately. And its pretty swell that you can live bet pretty much every fight.

Back