Best UFC 245 underdog to bet on?

Repusman

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
There are a lot of fights on the card with good underdog odds. Who would you say is the best to make some money on? GDR, Aldo, Perry?

Torn between Colby +160, Volk +155, Perry +215.

Colby I suppose. But you may as well prop bet Colby By Decision +300.

I like Colby (+160), Volk (+155), Ahkmedov (+120), and Moreno (+145). Kind of like Faber at +385, but that’s probably an unpopular bet. We haven’t seen Yan face a good grappler and he was dropped by Dodson.

I like Colby (+160), Volk (+155), Ahkmedov (+120), and Moreno (+145). Kind of like Faber at +385, but that’s probably an unpopular bet. We haven’t seen Yan face a good grappler and he was dropped by Dodson.
Someone reminded me Faber was rocked by Simon. Yan might finish Uriah

Someone reminded me Faber was rocked by Simon. Yan might finish Uriah

He’s a heavy underdog for a reason. But I give him a better chance than the odds suggest. I think Yan wins, but I don’t think it’s a bad bet if you’re looking for underdogs with good payouts.

He’s a heavy underdog for a reason. But I give him a better chance than the odds suggest. I think Yan wins, but I don’t think it’s a bad bet if you’re looking for underdogs with good payouts.
I think the best underdog is Saunders. I know his chin is pathetic but he has a good chance to hurt Brown to the body standing or finish via sub. I will throw him in a parlay with Holloway/Volk FDNGTD.

I think the best underdog is Saunders. I know his chin is pathetic but he has a good chance to hurt Brown to the body standing or finish via sub. I will throw him in a parlay with Holloway/Volk FDNGTD.

That’s actually not a bad bet either, especially given the odds I’ve seen (+285). Not to mention Brown hasn’t fought in 2 years and has lost 3 of his last 4 all by finish. Definitely a chance he loses that fight.

Probably odds wise its Perry, that close to a 50/50 fight to me and is paying over 2/1 odds.

IMO, Moreno is the most likely dog to win. Perry is another good dog.

Colby is an amazing dog.

Colby is Usman's first opponent he won't be able to take down.

This is going to be a sloppy boxing match, and Colby has a major advantage in being more active on the feet.

My feeling is that it is going to be a good night for the underdogs. I think I am going to pick my top 3 and bet the same on each. We will see if I end up on top :)

Playing a Teymur puts hair on your chest and takes years off your life. He's going to kill this kid though.

Yan is going to dominate faber

Back