bet2u giving me trouble

rille31

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So I decided to make my first withdrawal with #bet2u after being limited, had to upload all the regular stuff including selfies with my passport but still couldnt make a withdrawal after being verified.

Sent them an email and got this response

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us. Withdrawals from your account cannot be processed currently as your account has been placed under monitoring by our security department. Account monitoring is a standard procedure, the purpose of which is to ensure a safe and secure environment for all of our customers.

During the course of the monitoring procedure, we shall contact you via email regarding various updates and notifications.
Should any questions arise, please feel free to write to us again.

Best Regards,
Bet2U Support

after looking in to bet2u Im pretty worried about my money
https://www.google.com/search?ei=Hc........0....1..gws-wiz.......33i160.sw0LXFIRA-w

Safe and secure environment? What the fuck does that mean.
Ridiculous, where are they based?

Safe and secure environment? What the fuck does that mean.
Ridiculous, where are they based?
This is standard for them when bettors want to make a withdrawal, obviously they want to make it difficult, looks like there based in curacao.

I had the same issues with 1xBet, two months of constant emails. Sent them whatever they asked, including different "angles" of the same picture. At the end, I just had to use whatever I had left at 1xBet for "hedging" parlays at Bet365. Luckily for me, all of my "hedges" lost, and I got my winnings at bet365.

I had the same issues with 1xBet, two months of constant emails. Sent them whatever they asked, including different "angles" of the same picture. At the end, I just had to use whatever I had left at 1xBet for "hedging" parlays at Bet365. Luckily for me, all of my "hedges" lost, and I got my winnings at bet365.
I Think 1xbet is the same Company

ive had similar issues with betdsi

i tried to make a bitcoin withdrawal but now theyre asking for proof of id and address. even though that's not specified anywhere in the payouts section.

also im 90% sure they blocked me via cookies because if i visit the www.betdsi.eu domain i get a 403 error unless i do it incognito (aka without the cookies)

So, have you received your funds eventually? I've heard before that bet2u sometimes makes it harder to get your winnings but after some time they finally pay?
I got like 60% of my winnings, they took the rest after they went trough all of my bets and checked against there bs rules.
I did arb and hedge some bets but Im pretty sure they deleted good bets aswell.

Also could only withdraw 500 euro per month and only to my bank account.

I got like 60% of my winnings, they took the rest after they went trough all of my bets and checked against there bs rules.
I did arb and hedge some bets but Im pretty sure they deleted good bets aswell.

Also could only withdraw 500 euro per month and only to my bank account.
I always hedge on different books. Trying to keep my accounts as low key as possible, hopefully adding a bunch of random parlays this weekend will help.

Back