Betting slip on ufc 259

Nunes is a mom now, she is naturally softer. Easy money bro put hundo down on Anderson to win.

Hooky verse Rhonda or GSP verse Serra? But I get your point. You do t see that often in a title fight. Also, a 3 fight parlay to win less then the amount of the bet! What am I missing? Btw, I’ve never bet before so excuse my ignorance.

$494 is the amount of profit he’d make were he to win.

My 3 leg would be Cruz, Lemos and Yadong. Actually I already made that :rolleyes:

Best of luck to you, TS. I think Dober has a better chance here than people think... And Jan has a good chance of winning as well if he plays it smart and has a good game plan.

I didn't put Lemos in mine, but I'm shooting for a 5.00 odds win this card off $100.

Ulberg, Yadong, and JoeB.

Cruz not a bad pick. He's one of my all-time favs, but there's so many questions for me with how his body is holding up + his lack of activity in recent years.

Good luck though. I hope you win, mate!

$494 is the amount of profit he’d make were he to win.
But he’s (assuming it’s a him) risking more then that, right? I’m just surprised that a 3 fight parley would pay so poorly. But I guess they ARE all heavily favored.

But he’s (assuming it’s a him) risking more then that, right? I’m just surprised that a 3 fight parley would pay so poorly. But I guess they ARE all heavily favored.

He’s risking $500 to make $494 profit.

So if he wins he’ll keep his $500 stake and then make another $494 in winnings, so $994 total.

So it’s basically even odds there, which isn’t too bad really with those bets in my opinion.

Ah yes. In MMA things are so static a 3 heavy favorite parley to get back to even odds is always a smart play

Nunes is by far the worst part of the parlay. If it gets to that leg it will essentially be a $911.28 bet to win $82.84.

Good luck bro. This is the money card bro we all get out of poverty on this one I can feel it.

He’s risking $500 to make $494 profit.

So if he wins he’ll keep his $500 stake and then make another $494 in winnings, so $994 total.

So it’s basically even odds there, which isn’t too bad really with those bets in my opinion.
Without Nunes the bet would still pay out $911.28 total. Risking over $900 for less than a 10% return isn't worth the reward.
Pretty pointless to add her in at that price, especially when the props are much better.

Anyone know of anywhere with prop bets on wether or not Izzy will have one tit or two?

Without Nunes the bet would still pay out $911.28 total. Risking over $900 for less than a 10% return isn't worth the reward.
Pretty pointless to add her in at that price, especially when the props are much better.

Yeah I agree adding Nunes isn’t worth it.

Change it to Nunes KO would make more sense.

I think something like Brady/Yadong pays +150 and is safer than this.

Best I can't knock it, good luck.

Why not do Nunes/Anderson FDNGT? Better odds. I don't think Nunes will want to mess around for 25 mins this time and Anderson's only chance to win is a KO. And I am on Jan, but you could be right there.

Back