News BeyondKick.com - The Home of Kickboxing

Yodsanan

K'FESTA.1
@red
Reaction score
I hope mods will allow me this shameless plug, with me being on here for a decade.

It's been a long time coming, but here it is.

https://beyondkick.com/

Our goal was always to reach a bigger audience, and give the sport the media platform it deserves, so we're very proud to bring you the latest news, rankings, exclusive interviews, and in-depth analysis and breakdowns.

Thanks for everyone involved, and thanks to everyone at sherdog.

Wouldn't be the fan of Kickboxing I am today, without this little forum here.

Well done man!
Also happy your insta-page is back on the gram:cool:

Looks great! That schedule is super useful. Dumb question (and you don't have to answer if it's a trade secret :) or whatever). Do you all have to actively scour the net for events and then manually post to the schedule or is there a reliable data feed you can hook into?

Web Developer is currently adding some filters to the schedule, so should be much more structured soon.

Looks great! That schedule is super useful. Dumb question (and you don't have to answer if it's a trade secret :) or whatever). Do you all have to actively scour the net for events and then manually post to the schedule...

All manual I'm afraid. I have some great help though.

Last edited:
Web Developer is currently adding some filters to the schedule, so should be much more structured soon.

All manual I'm afraid. I have some great help though.
That's a lot of work so thank you!

Advertising a site mods please delete. Funny how you all bullied that other guy off who was just posting news from his site but this blatant shilling is ok? Hypocrites

Advertising a site mods please delete. Funny how you all bullied that other guy off who was just posting news from his site but this blatant shilling is ok? Hypocrites
That guy was posting multiple new threads for individual articles to his website every day, that weren't actually news. That's different than just announcing you created a website in a humble manner that also credited Sherdog.

So what was your previous banned account before you started this new one?

If good trolling was fine dining, you would be a roadkill buffet. You my friend are about as subtle as a pound of dog shit would be on white shag carpeting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back