Opinion Biden admin sending F you message with string of family related hires: Obama ethics chief

"It feels like the taxpayers are funding a career-building charity for the Ricchetti family,"

I liked that line

Strange how righties give a fuck about nepotism all the sudden.

Where was all this when Jared was extorting US allies over his business dealings and Ivanka was securing her patents in China?

Well Trump fucked this one Hiring that rat bastard kuschner

me thinks you dislike him being jewish.

hmmmm

he also hired Lara Trump, Ivanka (convert), and Don Jr did a lot of stuff for him as well and you have no issue with that.

As long as they can't appoint ambassadors who contribute to their campaign or do political favors...

OH dang it.

True story:

New US Ambassador was asked to give his first interview with a local news outlet.

His press officer said that they would handle the interview.

Ambassador rebuffed them and said he would do the interview.

Press officer pushed back and said that handling interviews is his job.

Ambassador pushed back again and said "I was a very successful businessman and could certainly handle a quick interview from a local news outlet in a small country."

Press officer said "Fine; it's all yours"

Interview began....

First questions: "Mr. Ambassador, how did you get this job? After all, you have never been a diplomat before, but yet you have been appointed to the job of Ambassador."

Ambassador: "So, you see. I am what is called a 'bundler'. I was able to raise a lot of money for the President when he was running for office. Once he won the election, he thanked me by appointing me to this position."

Interviewer: "So, you purchased your job?"

Ambassador: "No! It's not like that!"

Interviewer: "You gave a lot of money to the president and as a result, you were given this job. How is that not buying your position?"

True, but I can’t get upset about it now.

well actually yes I can. I hated that rat kuschner in the White House sabotaging America First. Same thing with that sprunt Ivanka.

so technically I’ll just continue being mad about it

How did they harm your America first? They did always seem more centrist. Miller, Don Jr, and Trump himself always seemed more properly right wing. There was a good article on how Ivanka was a failure regarding out reach to Republicans but that Don Jr was a success and instrumental in helping GOP keep the Senate and state legislatures in many states in 2018 due to all the campainging he did. Do you like Pence? Who in the Admin do you trust still or like?

got to take care of the big guy, you don't expect him to pay the bills on his government salary do you

Watching left and right bicker over who did it worse is truly sad.

Can we not all agree that the current state of government where these elected officials use OUR MONEY to build insane wealth and legacies for themselves and their friends is absolutely fucked?!

It's like everyone just accepts that oh well, the president is going to fuck everyone for his own betterment and the betterment of his buddies and its all good. When did it become acceptable to be morally bankrupt and corrupt as fuck just because someone across the aisle did it too once upon a time? . Everyone that does this shit should be thrown out of office immediately and bring in someone that actually works for the people.

Lol that would be amazing. Might even work too. We all know these guys are snorting coke and living the same life hunter does anyway

I keep saying, a Hunter Biden Adult Swim cartoon would be epic.. with his rival being Don Jr. of course.

we need this to happen!!

Back