Crime Biden Administration calls on Americans to report potentially radicalized family and friends

Proud American

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That’s fuckin right! Your family member is a supporter or trump? Your neighbor has a MAGA hat? Contact the KGB and report this disturbing wrong think.

I tell you guys all the damn time about the leftist fascist state. It’s no longer deniable.

You are either the fascist leftists who support this criminal government overreach, or you are on the right, fighting against leftists and their authoritarian fascist state

Don’t forget to report me to the KGB for this thread.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...um=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20210615

And because everyone likes him so
Much, Tim pools take on it.

and don’t forget to report me to the Gestapo for posting a Tim pool video.

It doesn't actually mention anything Trump related so it's a bit premature to think they're calling for MAGA hats. The article even points out islamic terrorism specifically. I'm skeptical of anything from Breitbart, but this passage made me more apprehensive than anything in the article:

"The Biden administration said it would also work with large technology companies on “increased information sharing” to help combat radicalization.

“Any particular tech company often knows its own platform very well,” the official noted. “But the government sees things — actually, threats of violence — across platforms. They see the relationship between online recruitment, radicalization, and violence in the physical world.”

The Department of Homeland Security also plans to deploy “digital literacy” and “digital fitness” programs to help combat “malicious content online that bad actors deliberately try to disseminate.”

There's lots of ways that can go wrong.

your friendly reminder Democrats are a center right party who work for capital

i can see how this could go badly but at the same time people that lose their minds and kill others are often spotted but ignored by freinds and family. people becoming radicalized and dangerous is one of my primary concerns in this current political climate although i don't think reporting them is high on the list of how to mitigate the problem.

also i did not read the link yet but the ts makes it sound like they are coming after trump supporters primarily. is that even correct? probably not lol.

That’s fuckin right! Your family member is a supporter or trump? Your neighbor has a MAGA hat? Contact the KGB and report this disturbing wrong think.

I tell you guys all the damn time about the leftist fascist state. It’s no longer deniable.

You are either the fascist leftists who support this criminal government overreach, or you are on the right, fighting against leftists and their authoritarian fascist state

Don’t forget to report me to the KGB for this thread.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...um=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20210615

And because everyone likes him so
Much, Tim pools take on it.

and don’t forget to report me to the Gestapo for posting a Tim pool video.

Nice meeting you..

"If you see something say something" has been an anti-terrorist talking point since basically right after 9/11. I've never been a fan of the "spy on your neighbors" security policy, but I do find it curious that ater 20 years radical right wingers are starting to identify with terrorism. Clearly there's been a paradigm shift in their ranks.

Ah Tim Pool the leftist who voted for Obama twIce but had to vote for trump twice has a video in the OP.

Back