International Biden handlers abruptly end Boris Johson meeting due to questions he didn't get in advance

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Kind of hilarious that we have this illusion that the media is on our side and against the politicians. Psaki also admits they abruptly ended the meeting because Biden might have gotten an 'unapproved question'.

We've seen multiple instances where the press asks questions and Biden/Psaki just ignore them and walk away. This stuff didn't happen under Obama, so why is it happening under Biden? I think the answer is pretty obvious. Biden is just a husk that goes out and reads off answers a teleprompter. Either way this is stuff tyrannical governments do.

This stuff didn't happen under Obama, so why is it happening under Biden? I think the answer is pretty obvious. Biden is just a husk that goes out and reads off answers a teleprompter.

It appears you don't know that Joe Biden was considered a gaffe machine in Washington long, long before the onset of his early stage senile dementia.

They cant get rid of dementia Joe tho because senate loses tie breaking Kamala.

We are stuck with him for 3.4 more years. I just laugh like I laughed at Trump. End of an empire in progress.

It appears you don't know that Joe Biden was considered a gaffe machine in Washington long, long before the onset of his early stage senile dementia.
best man for the job

Back