International Biden handlers abruptly end Boris Johson meeting due to questions he didn't get in advance

Wonder if it would make it better for the right if instead Biden just countered any difficult question with...

fake-news.gif
Who knows maybe the right would have defended Biden to the bitter end if he would have just responded to the reporters questions by spouting a long stream of completely nonsensical lies like they did when Trump was POTUS?.

Dog and pony show... Since when do press wranglers interrupt heads of state, the former vice president should have stood up and put them in their place! Obviously the man is a puppet. How shameful for humanity...

Who knows maybe the right would have defended Biden to the bitter end if he would have just responded to the reporters questions by spouting a long stream of completely nonsensical lies like they did when Trump was POTUS?.
The right embraces lying. They don't even argue that they are against lying. If Biden just went full on Trump he would get lambasted though. The right in America has no moral or ethical compass. Dying things discard those ideals in pursuit of survival.

I would rather see a suspension bridge designed by competent, trained, anonymous engineers than by a used car salesman whose name and personality I knew well. But maybe that's just me.
What a weird comment. You want your elected leaders to be the leader. It’s an insult to the American people that this guy is walking around as the president

What a weird comment. You want your elected leaders to be the leader. It’s an insult to the American people that this guy is walking around as the president
If conservatives think Biden walking around as President is an insult to the American people then you must have been sick to your stomach every time you laid eyes on your current lord and savior twice impeached one term failure reality tv host Trump.

Also if conservatives are claiming Biden is "out of it" you might wanna have a seat while I tell you about your former lord and savoir Ronald Reagan.

But hey would it make you feel better if Biden reacts to reporters questions with FAKE NEWS!!! like current conservative lord and savior Trump or maybe it would put a smile on your face if he simply ignored the Covid pandemic the same way conservatives former lord and savior Reagan did with the AIDS epidemic or maybe they might think more of Joe and Jill Biden would take advice on serious political issues from an astrologer like Ronald and Nancy Reagan?

Has nothing to do with Trump. Get your TDS treated ASAP
Get rid of my TDS? I'll make a deal with you If he ends up in handcuffs eventually, after he dies maybe 5 years afterwards, are you okay with that? If not just let me know.

Btw you didn't bother to refute anything in my previous post about Ronnie and Donald so I guess were both in agreement?

Last edited:
LOL I was posting that long before the election, sorry for hurting your feels. I thought you righties were meant to be tough guys.

Also,

Biden had just pushed Johnson's shit in over a free trade deal and the Northern Irish Protocol. Johnson desperately needs a US trade deal to justify his disasterous Brexit. He is also fucked by the constitutional crisis he caused when he agreed to the Withdrawal Agreement with the full intention (publicly stated) of reneging on international treaty.

Biden despises Johnson because he is a Trump man (with all that represents). Most likely Johnson went on that solo run inviting press questions just to flip the bird to Biden. But a break in protocol like that gets shut down hard if you are a Trump Clone in a Biden White House.

But, carry on with your MUh fREedUm whining by all means.

Ah yes. The "sorry for hurting your feelings" response. The sure sign of shit posting.

I didn't expect any better from you since you respond to threads with a totally different subject matter in order to white knight for your guy.

OP - "Let's talk about Biden."

You - "Derp. Trump."

If conservatives think Biden walking around as President is an insult to the American people then you must have been sick to your stomach every time you laid eyes on your current lord and savior twice impeached one term failure reality tv host Trump.

Also if conservatives are claiming Biden is "out of it" you might wanna have a seat while I tell you about your former lord and savoir Ronald Reagan.

But hey would it make you feel better if Biden reacts to reporters questions with FAKE NEWS!!! like current conservative lord and savior Trump or maybe it would put a smile on your face if he simply ignored the Covid pandemic the same way conservatives former lord and savior Reagan did with the AIDS epidemic or maybe they might think more of Joe and Jill Biden would take advice on serious political issues from an astrologer like Ronald and Nancy Reagan?

BBBBUUUUUTTTTT REAGAN!!!!!

What a weird comment. You want your elected leaders to be the leader.

I can understand that this is the perspective of a person who showed blind loyalty to a complete idiot. Because he was "the leader".

The right embraces lying. They don't even argue that they are against lying. If Biden just went full on Trump he would get lambasted though. The right in America has no moral or ethical compass. Dying things discard those ideals in pursuit of survival.
Nice literally backwards talk there. Whewww lol

BBBBUUUUUTTTTT REAGAN!!!!!
Yeah it's completely off base for me to mention Reagan a man who at least before the reality tv host came along was the undisputed Republican demigod, a man who no GQP politician could go more than 5 minutes in any speech without mentioning at least once, a man who if you offered even mild criticism of his absolute worst fuckups would make Republicans blood absolutely boil. A man who Republicans for decades held up as the absolute gold standard of what any POTUS should be was 100% without question, beyond any argument was "out of it" during his 2nd term as POTUS in a thread where Republicans are accusing Biden of being "out of it".

Biden voters are a bunch of stockholm syndrome suffering kunts

To be fair, the dual party system gave us two poor choices. And the Dems loaded the VP gun for another horrible choice if Biden has to tap out. We all loose.

Yeah it's completely off base for me to mention Reagan a man who at least before the reality tv host came along was the undisputed Republican demigod, a man who no GQP politician could go more than 5 minutes in any speech without mentioning at least once, a man who if you offered even mild criticism of his absolute worst fuckups would make Republicans blood absolutely boil. A man who Republicans for decades held up as the absolute gold standard of what any POTUS should be was 100% without question, beyond any argument was "out of it" during his 2nd term as POTUS in a thread where Republicans are accusing Biden of being "out of it".

How bout this....

BBBBUUUTTT CARTER!!

Back