Social Biden orders air strikes in Iran and Syria.

This isnt true

Libya
Syria

Done by Democrat Obama. No vote from Congress supported more by Republicans.

Iraq
Gulf War
War on Terror
Survelliance
Leaving Iran deal

All supported by GOP and passed with their key support. Also done by GOP presidents, Bush Sr, Bush Jr, Trump

“Republicans”

Strikes against Iranian backed forces and strikes in Iran are two completely different things. One happened the other did not.

On the one hand, people who oppose Biden show disdain with the weakness of Democratic presidents and on the other hand, they criticize him as a warmonger for bombing genuine military targets of hostile regimes.

Let us be honest, we would rightfully celebrate the killing of these people if Trump did it, and remark that it is good that we moved away from the impotent foreign policy of Obama.

Not a bad idea. We shouldnt be in any of those countries with boots on ground. But Iran is an enemy of the West and is trying to get a nuke. We should hit their sites only aerially. Last Iranian hits killed US allied Iraqis and gave brain damage to like 100 US troops

Also I guess 2 scoops 1 term was the man of peace you say? Hmmm I recall leaks saying he wanted to assassinate Assad, overthrow Venezuela and bomb Iran. If got a 2nd term I bet he would of

Also where does it say INSIDE Iran?

Speculation is a hell of a drug.

Especially when it is based on the bullshit media that’s been spamming shit takes about what Trump allegedly said based on third and fourth party information.

I bet he would have travelled back in time to kill baby Hitler if he won a second term. But who the fuck knows.

You sure don’t.

And he definitely did what he could to get more peace and stability to that region and others after the messes of Bush, Obama, and Clinton.

I mean, did he not do enough for you to dislike?

We got to imagine things to have a problem with now?

you don’t actually have a point. Obama had up until a few months ago been the only democrat president since 9/11

My point was about Congress and Democrat society in general and how across the board Dem politicians VOTE less for war. Vote for more restraint and are more known as Doves. Most anti war types and pacifists ar leftists anyways. All the anti Iraq war rioting in 2003 was done by lefties

I even specified that during Obamas term (he is a Democrat) none of his crap interventions came to a vote!

How many more decades should Americans occupy, and die, in Afghanistan for?
Immediate withdraw isn’t the best option. If the Generals listened to Trump we would have left our Afghan interrupters behind to get slaughtered.

@Oceanmachine

Omg, I knew they killed him, I had no idea it was the actual stab to the asshole that killed him, haha what a way to go.

"
Colonel Muammar Gaddafi died after being stabbed with a bayonet in the anus and not in a firefight as originally claimed by Libyan authorities, according to a report on the dictator's last hours...

"As he was being led on to the main road, a militiaman stabbed him in his anus with what appears to have been a bayonet, causing another rapidly bleeding wound," the report said."

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gaddafi-killed-bayonet-stab-anus-libya-395224

The thread doesn't have any actual discussion about whether the move is good or bad and why. Not seeing that anywhere else either. Unfortunate the way partisanship seems to literally make it impossible for people to think.

It's all propaganda. Hyper-reality. They could have been doing this shit for weeks and just reported on it now, no one would have a fkkn clue what is truth. Media outlets are doing entire segments on each other and all the lies the other is pushing upon their followers meanwhile the people stay safe in their hyper-partisan bubbles. Reason and logic is out the door. The message is clear, the narrative must be followed at all costs. This kind of confusion is precisely the desired outcome

So... Help me sherbros.
Trump did it, it was bad....
Is it still bad? Or we all good since uncle Joe ordered it?

This isnt true

Libya
Syria

Done by Democrat Obama. No vote from Congress supported more by Republicans.

Iraq
Gulf War
War on Terror
Survelliance
Leaving Iran deal

All supported by GOP and passed with their key support. Also done by GOP presidents, Bush Sr, Bush Jr, Trump

wtf are you talking about? when did i say libya/syria were voted on? why do you think i EXPLICITLY referenced iraq 1, afghanistan, and iraq 2 with the votes (that, you know, i even linked to)?

lolz @ even trying to argue that those weren't bipartisan, btw. the patriot act/iraqistan votes were overwhelming. derp.

imagine being such a lefty that you have to lie to yourself to believe that the dems are against war/conflicts - despite all evidence to the contrary. for decades.

That potato head better not be ordering his own lunch much less air strikes

I guess better them than the threats dementia Joe just made to nuke his own people.

War crime. You guys know we are in Syria illegelly right? UN security council never said we could go in nor were we invited.

Anyway I'm 100% sure biden will kill a million Muslims like Trump, Obama and Bush did to pump up the MIC and Colonist/apartheid state Israel.

Your democracy and minds are hikjacked and most of you dont even know it.

Last edited:
Lol “the news.” What @Oceanmachine described was essentially Trump’s position, was it not? He ended the nuclear deal, and ordered an airstrike (of questionable legality) as well to kill Iranian General Soleimani. Certainly you remember these things, yes? It wasn’t that long ago.

TDS you must have for bringing these ancient actions to light.
So old that it was many many moons ago when the last elder died, he who was a baby in those times.

Sad.

Back