Social Biden orders air strikes in Iran and Syria.

Strikes against Iranian backed forces and strikes in Iran are two completely different things. One happened the other did not.

So what would happen if someone targeted US forces outside of the US? Would that be considered a strike against the US? You are splitting hairs here.

Are you trolling? Democrats are way more anti war. This is fact

Anti War movementw have dominated the Dems more for decades....

Lol. In the past two administrations, the Republican president was the first in America's history to not start a war, while the democrat started more wars than I think any president before him.

Lol. In the past two administrations, the Republican president was the first in America's history to not start a war, while the democrat started more wars than I think any president before him.

Not true.

Bush Sr Gulf War
Bush Jr War on Terror = 7 countries and Iraq and Afghanistan and this legislation only passed with GOP support
Obama - Syria, Libya BUT tbf Syria was already in a civil war Obama just made it worse
Trump - Continued Obamas conflicts and drone strikes. Droning started under Bush btw

So what would happen if someone targeted US forces outside of the US? Would that be considered a strike against the US? You are splitting hairs here.

It would. It is hypocrisy but hey one nation is the Super power with a lot of allies and financial leverage the other is an isolated state dependent on the Russians, chinese and good graces of the EU for survival

Not true.

Bush Sr Gulf War
Bush Jr War on Terror = 7 countries and Iraq and Afghanistan and this legislation only passed with GOP support
Obama - Syria, Libya BUT tbf Syria was already in a civil war Obama just made it worse
Trump - Continued Obamas conflicts and drone strikes. Droning started under Bush btw

This doesn't change the underlying point. Historically, America is a warlike nation - whoever's in charge.
But the last time out, the Republican nominee was the antiwar candidate, while the democrats scandalised their antiwar candidate as a Russian asset and then nominated a continuation of the warlike status quo.

This doesn't change the underlying point. Historically, America is a warlike nation - whoever's in charge.
But the last time out, the Republican nominee was the antiwar candidate, while the democrats scandalised their antiwar candidate as a Russian asset and then nominated a continuation of the warlike status quo.

I will agree the Dems inverted stuff recently but it is dishonest to deny that the Democrats have been largelly the anti war party and it was the GOP supporting most legislation. Dems acruslly voted to curtail presidential war powers but the GOP defeated that in the Senate

I will agree the Dems inverted stuff recently but it is dishonest to deny that the Democrats have been largelly the anti war party and it was the GOP supporting most legislation. Dems acruslly voted to curtail presidential war powers but the GOP defeated that in the Senate

Lol. The dems started the modern tradition of circumventing legislation specifically intended to curtail war powers. If they're voting for limitations, one could reasonably assume that they only want those limitations to handicap their political opponents.

The democrat party has rhetorically been the more anti-war party. But reality doesn't align with that assessment.
I think it's just something that allows their voters to believe their consciences are clean.

Lol. The dems started the modern tradition of circumventing legislation specifically intended to curtail war powers. If they're voting for limitations, one could reasonably assume that they only want those limitations to handicap their political opponents.

The democrat party has rhetorically been the more anti-war party. But reality doesn't align with that assessment.
I think it's just something that allows their voters to believe their consciences are clean.

So you are just making stuff up based on your opinion

Not surprising. I wonder how the in-house meetings went?

Biden's handlers: "Sir we need to send a strong message to Iran. I suggest a surgical airstrike given the intel at hand."

Biden: "I agree completely. Let's send that message to Saipan and bomb the little f*ckers!"

Biden's Handlers: "Call Jill. Giver her twenty bucks and tell her to take her husband out for ice cream. It's best we keep the President out of this."

So you are just making stuff up based on your opinion

"I think" is the part that preceded the opinion. As is customary.
The rest was just observation.

You'd have to go back to Nixon to find someone earlier than Clinton who so blatantly stepped around the War Powers Resolution. And the other Clinton was pretty bloodthirsty herself.

Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people. 52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us.

I watched a documentary on someone spending some time in Iran, The Iranian people are good, Their leaders....not so much. Just like the US and most countries. This world is going to shit and it's only going to get worse.

Hmmm I recall leaks saying he wanted to assassinate Assad, overthrow Venezuela and bomb Iran. If got a 2nd term I bet he would of
PPFFFFTTTT!!! Give me "leaks" over war actions ANY day of the weak.

"overthrow Venezuela"? You might want to reword that.

Fun fact: guess who was hoping to god Trump would send in the military to oust Nicolás Maduro??? Most Venezuelans. But for some reason the main stream media never reported it. Maybe for the better.

Well if harmful militias are being targeted... Lets just hope its a short operation.

This is one of the rare operations that I don't know anyone involved in it. So I can't offer any inside information of where/why this is happening.

Back