Law Biden Pardons All Federal Offenses For Marijuana Possession

This is a great move for America and a savvy political one. OPEC announced yesterday that they were going to cut production by 2M barrels of oil per day. That will in turn jack up gas prices just in time for the midterm elections.

The U.S. will work behind the scenes with Saudi Arabia (no more military support) to get those prices down. After the craptacular display of Russian weapons in Ukraine, NO ONE is going to buying from them anytime soon unless they want to get their ISH pushed in.

Pres. Biden just offered the U.S. a choice. Get in and get rid of idiotic war on Cannabis or go with the low-hanging fruit of "OMG Gas is high now!"

The Marijuana issue has the potential drive younger voters to the polls in DROVES and to vote for changing the Cannabis laws.

Wow this is incredible. If he does this and he got us out of Afghanistan. Man it hurts me to say it but he will be one of the best presidents in my lifetime. I don't believe it will happen though. Then again I didn't think he would really pull out of Afghanistan.

Wow this is incredible. If he does this and he got us out of Afghanistan. Man it hurts me to say it but he will be one of the best presidents in my lifetime. I don't believe it will happen though. Then again I didn't think he would really pull out of Afghanistan.
It's bizarre, but I tend to agree. Between Afghanistan withdrawal, student debt relief, infrastructure bill taxing stock buybacks, health care for veterans, a few others and now this, the Biden admin has done more than anyone thought they would. If Russia hadn't invaded Ukraine and inflation wasn't an issue, they would crush it at the midterms I think.

free kyle myers

kyle-myers-fpsrussia-drug-charges.jpg

About that mental health crisis….

Lowering the bar at an impressive rate. Junkies can't stop being junkies? Trash humans can't stop being trash humans? Make drugs legal, problem solved.

About fucking time. Now grow a set of stones Joe and decriminalize it at a federal level without waiting.

^^^ Basically this and it should have happened long long ago.

Also, sense we are going to be stuck at home with Electric Cars that have no juice or Gas Cars that have no juice, perhaps it's time to get a bong.

Lowering the bar at an impressive rate. Junkies can't stop being junkies? Trash humans can't stop being trash humans? Make drugs legal, problem solved.
Thanks to Dark Brandon our children are gonna be stepping over teh pots needles at the playground because of all the strung out junkies! Sad!

<Oku01>

Back