Law Biden Pardons All Federal Offenses For Marijuana Possession

There is such thing as second hand smoke. Millions of future generations are going to be breathing in second hand cannabis smoke.

Ok. Assuming those parents smoke in front of their children and indoors. Which if most of them are at least half decent parents won't.

This seems completely unfair to those people who didn’t smoke weed but wanted to.

Ok. Assuming those parents smoke in front of their children and indoors. Which if most of them are at least half decent parents won't.

Yeah, because people who smoke weed make the best, most sensible decisions in life …

<YeahOKJen>

Even if it's just to stir up votes for mid-terms, we should take W's when we can get them.

However I hope there's stipulation that people who have multiple violent crimes on their record who eventually got time for drug possession don't get the same pardon. Only people with non-violent crime and marijuana possession should get this.

What?

If possession of marijuana is a political issue, what crime is not a political issue? Calling someone a political prisoner does not make it so.
Using it in the context of drug legislation is, once again, disrespectful. Liu Xiaobo was a political prisoner. Ales Bialiatski is a political prisoner. Pot smokers are scum.
pot smokers are scum? lol....

We were in charge fuck off
You can’t answer the simple question. I’ll tell you way- because then you would have to admit that you’re just in here being a whiney snowflake. So stfu

Changing the legislation is one thing, but why the hell would you pardon people who have broken the law? Law says you can go to jail for possession, don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

It just reeks of disrespect for the judicial system.

Probably because their criminal justice system isn't focused on rehabilitation (and therefore fails dramatically at it), is massively overpopulated and the war on drugs has been shown to be a massive mistake. It has utterly failed to reduce the use of drugs. Not to mention weed being a part of the global war on drugs in the first place was primarily at US insistence, and now the majority of their population (68% last I saw) are against it's continued criminalisation.
It's both populism and an attempt to fix what is clearly broken.

Pot is legal; or soon will be, in most states already.

I suppose it has happened, but I've never heard of anyone being charged federally for simple possession. How many people did he actually pardon?

I know as much about the stats as you do.

I’m not a weed guy at all but support people that are. This is a pretty incredible move and not something I’d expect of Biden.

Still, it sounds like a proposal when it should be a flat out executive order. Right now, it’s just fancy talk like AOC is so good at doing and when it times to vote on it, they run away.

IF it happens, Biden is the most progressive president since FDR.

congrats to the 5 or so people in federal custody for simple pot possession.

EDIT: I stand corrected. The number is 0

congrats to the 5 or so people in federal custody for simple pot possession.

EDIT: I stand corrected. The number is 0
It will be a pardon for those that previously got caught up in Biden's crime bill.

I knew a dude in High School who was so addicted to marijuana AKA Satans Lettuce , he would offer to blow you for a dime bag.
I was a bartender a long time ago and every bar fight was started by Pot Heads. Those Pot Heads were always obnoxious after shooting up the Pots in their arms. Those pot tweakers would steal stuff to pawn it for Pot. Nobody is more motivated than a pot head looking for his next hit of Satans lettuce.
I also learned Jazz Musicians in the early 1900’s smoked pot just to rape women.
It is a scientific fact alcoholics are more productive and live better lives than pot heads.
I am glad all the alcohol and beer companies are using their money to give to politicians to stop marijuana from becoming legal in certain states. Relatives of Adolph Coors are true Patriots by trying to keep it illegal.

Holy Shit….

I saw that as him giving the finger to people that thought they had him cornered and wouldn't come out of the white house. But ok...

Would've been believable if he didn't have the peaceful protesters tear-gassed by the cops so he could do it. Yes, yes, I know "security" and all that, but it still made him look weak to have his goons gas people so he could get his picture taken.

Just one. Why do you give other posters infractions for thread derailment while you like to do it yourself?

Because I don't continually derail a thread (a quick sidebar if you will) and I always warn people to throttle back before carding them.

Anything else?

Last edited:
Back