Law Biden Pardons All Federal Offenses For Marijuana Possession

Thats a cute way to reframe you acting like gas is no big deal and letting some pot heads out of jail is releasing the slaves. I simply mocked your bullshit valuation of the two. Im glad the people are getting out, im just not gonna go all don lemon like you did.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

There you go dems!

See, this is the party I remember:

Serving up accessible polices based on fairness and evidence informed data, instead of shrilly trying to hamfist transgressive fuckshit.

This helps the poor and the marginalized, but it also takes some workload off police. Hopefully this edict (?) will be across the board comprehensive to the point that those growers that had been criminals are now entrepreneurs. Make it all legal and the government can wet its beak on some sweet tax money.

This might even give the dems a bit of juice that could help mitigate their anticipated asswhippin that's due next month.

I'm really happy for you guys right now. I mean that. For a while I was looking at you guys like I do some of the older residents at my work when they'd totter over to me about to ask me for something and I'm like

"Are they gonna puke this time or shit themselves?"

From my ill informed outsiders view it seemed to me that the dem had been commandeered by an extreme progressivist faction in much the same way the GOP has been commandeered by "Trumpism." It was getting pretty depressing.

Big Salute to all you Leftist scum out there. Towel off and go get yourselves some booty. Well Earned

Keep Well.

I never understood the sentiment of "He's only doing this for midterm votes." Well no shit, isn't that what we want politicians to do? We vote for them to do things we want to see happen.

Unfortunately, I’m not wrong.

Millions of young, developing children are going to be negatively affected by this. You don’t have to be Nostradamus to see this.

Lol what a hilariously dumb take, did you get your degree from D.A.R.E. university? As someone who lives in a state where marijuana is already legal, I can assure you that absolutely has not happened.

Last edited:
Probably because their criminal justice system isn't focused on rehabilitation (and therefore fails dramatically at it), is massively overpopulated and the war on drugs has been shown to be a massive mistake. It has utterly failed to reduce the use of drugs. Not to mention weed being a part of the global war on drugs in the first place was primarily at US insistence, and now the majority of their population (68% last I saw) are against it's continued criminalisation.
It's both populism and an attempt to fix what is clearly broken.

^ I see a lot of arguments for decriminalizing possession of marijuana in your post. I see zero arguments for pardoning someone convicted of what is currently a crime. Did my point completely fly over your head?

Hell yeah, this affects me and the average American! Oh wait, it doesnt.

Get us our oil back.

Meh. Marijuana is for losers and children.

Are you being snarky? If not, then here's my response.

-Children shouldn't smoke marijuana.

-Compare the body count between alcohol and weed. Just the body count and not the collateral effects that arise from alcoholism, drunk driving, people getting Screeched In by Newfies wearing fish ties, the cost to medical services.

It's a murder-death-kill substance through and through.

I got a client I have to drive to the Polish Legion once a week. Dude's getting up to eighty and was seemly born inside a bottle.

While his buddies are drinking OV and calling Trudeau a bundle of sticks and trying not accidently say the N-word in my presence I have to monitor him to make sure he doesn't sneak a drink in. He's allowed three cups of watered down wine. If he doesn't get it he could literally shake himself to death. Dude sucks on the glass for minutes after he finishes his cup.

With weed, the only murder-death-kill involved is a plate of oxtail and jollof rice.

CNN yesterday said there were 0 people incarcerated solely for federal marijuana crimes.

"No-one should be in jail for possession of marijuana".

Way to kick at an open door, Joe. Fucking two-faced moron.

I never understood the sentiment of "He's only doing this for midterm votes." Well no shit, isn't that what we want politicians to do? We vote for them to do things we want to see happen.
So people had to be in jail about two years longer so he can use it right before midterms ? It comes off as they don’t really care

They will still bust poor guys who have their sacks in different baggies for “intent to sale”

Even still, this is an important first step towards defanging the culture of ignorance and intolerance that causes some to treat weed like it's fentanyl. I always thought it was retarded and borderline evil to go after potheads during an opioid epidemic.

I wonder what police officers and union leaders are sayin about this.

Well, I'm from EU ....
Okey....
How much cost for our taxpayers had small bullshit, like if you have 1 joint in the pocket.....criminal court!

And imagine difference: some countries does have criminal laws like such stuff:
If you are junkie and are delivered in ICU where very huge expenses had been spent on such junkie....from taxpayers pockets ..
And this heroine, meth, PCP addict DID NOT had anything with him ....cos all drugs had been consumed?
Might waste xxxxx $ or EUR from taxpayers pockets cos ICU!
AND...
There will not be criminal court....
Cos usage =! possession....

Second variant: some random guy had joint in pocket....
Outcome: criminal court!
With all shit with possible xx appeals etc....
Maybe it will be 1 month, maybe 5 years till end of the game.
On taxpayers expenses.....for trials! alone....

If he had already used his joint, " pockets empty "....then....
U need delivery to hospital?
U need doctor?
__/

I think in a lot of countries are hypocrite till vomit.

Isn't such approach idiotic and expensive for taxpayers?

I think stuff like Netherlands are handling this is better....

It's actually easier to read your posts when I'm high.

FKKi6xDXEAEzLxa

This is what winning looks like bro

I tried reading that and tore the ACL in each of my eyeballs.

^ I see a lot of arguments for decriminalizing possession of marijuana in your post. I see zero arguments for pardoning someone convicted of what is currently a crime. Did my point completely fly over your head?
Part of the benefit of pardoning someone convicted of a crime is that they no longer have a criminal conviction on their record. In the U.S. this matters because of how often job applications ask if you've been convicted of a crime and the bias against felons in the job market.

The pardon allows these people say that they have not been convicted of a crime and thus should help them in the job market.

Part of the benefit of pardoning someone convicted of a crime is that they no longer have a criminal conviction on their record. In the U.S. this matters because of how often job applications ask if you've been convicted of a crime and the bias against felons in the job market.

The pardon allows these people say that they have not been convicted of a crime and thus should help them in the job market.

You people have a fucked up judicial system. Presidential pardons, and what that entails for those pardoned, should not be possible. If you were wrongfully convicted of something, fine. That should obviously not be on any permanent record. But the people convicted of possession were guilty. It is unfathomable how anyone can support this.

Changing the legislation is one thing, but why the hell would you pardon people who have broken the law? Law says you can go to jail for possession, don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

It just reeks of disrespect for the judicial system.

Don't think he changed the legislation. In fact, I don't it's in his power to do that. It's a separations of powers thing. Legislative Branch makes the laws, the Executive Branch enforces it.

All he did was pardon a shit ton of immates. Which is great for them... but don't think this is anything but a cheap attempt at an October surprise. He could have done this anytime in the last 20 months.

You people have a fucked up judicial system. Presidential pardons, and what that entails for those pardoned, should not be possible. If you were wrongfully convicted of something, fine. That should obviously not be on any permanent record. But the people convicted of possession were guilty. It is unfathomable how anyone can support this.

The pardon power is garbage... agreed. Often misused by outgoing presidents. On both sides

Back