Law Biden revokes Trump order to punish statue vandals

So why crank up the heat for THIS crime? You haven't answered that question.

All Biden did was turn down the heat. He didn't condone it.

They should have cranked up the heat for many crimes involving protesting and this never would have gotten out of hand in the first place. The problem is that they didn't do enough.

The entire Democratic party along with their pet media has condoned protesting since the beginning because the protesting aligns with their beliefs. They either looked the other way, egged on or made quiet comments about not condoning the violence but they have enabled this ridiculous behavior since the beginning. It's exactly the same type of behavior that Democrats complained about with Trump but we don't see any of you guys complaining about that, now do we?

They should have cranked up the heat for many crimes involving protesting and this never would have gotten out of hand in the first place. The problem is that they didn't do enough.

The entire Democratic party along with their pet media has condoned protesting since the beginning because the protesting aligns with their beliefs. They either looked the other way, egged on or made quiet comments about not condoning the violence but they have enabled this ridiculous behavior since the beginning. It's exactly the same type of behavior that Democrats complained about with Trump but we don't see any of you guys complaining about that, now do we?

Protest is fine, it's a necessary tool in a democracy. 93% of the protests were completely peaceful yet 54% of them were met with police violence. Protestors were being snatched off the streets by unidentified agents of the government in unmarked cars. Media was physically assaulted by the police. With all the ridiculous comments about leftist fascism nobody talks about events we JUST saw that mirror actual fascism without having to lean on hyperbole.

Please point out anyone in this forum that looked the other way or condoned the looting and vandalism. All of it should have been aggressively policed and prosecuted... Except the statues. Anyone that stole anything or vandalized private property should have gone to prison. The people running the cities that completely lost control were criminally negligent. Peaceful protests (which was most of them) should have been untouched but the second a fire was lit the national guard should have rained down on them like the wrath of God.

What some of us did do was object to the vilification of the entire BLM movement that resulted from the violence, despite the 93/54 statistics. Black people around the world stood up and said in one voice that enough was enough, and of course Republicans condemned them. Of course they did. There was looting and violence because there are always opportunist in any expression of outrage on this scale, everyone knows this, but there were people more than ready to claim that's all BLM is.

You guys complain that you're always called racists but it's hard for me to see your position as anything but racist, and believe me, I've tried. I ask myself if any of you know anything about history or what led you to this situation, and wonder how you can think how continuing to blame black people is going to help anyone.

Protest is fine, it's a necessary tool in a democracy. 93% of the protests were completely peaceful yet 54% of them were met with police violence. Protestors were being snatched off the streets by unidentified agents of the government in unmarked cars. Media was physically assaulted by the police. With all the ridiculous comments about leftist fascism nobody talks about events we JUST saw that mirror actual fascism without having to lean on hyperbole.

Please point out anyone in this forum that looked the other way or condoned the looting and vandalism. All of it should have been aggressively policed and prosecuted... Except the statues. Anyone that stole anything or vandalized private property should have gone to prison. The people running the cities that completely lost control were criminally negligent. Peaceful protests (which was most of them) should have been untouched but the second a fire was lit the national guard should have rained down on them like the wrath of God.

What some of us did do was object to the vilification of the entire BLM movement that resulted from the violence, despite the 93/54 statistics. Black people around the world stood up and said in one voice that enough was enough, and of course Republicans condemned them. Of course they did. There was looting and violence because there are always opportunist in any expression of outrage on this scale, everyone knows this, but there were people more than ready to claim that's all BLM is.

You guys complain that you're always called racists but it's hard for me to see your position as anything but racist, and believe me, I've tried. I ask myself if any of you know anything about history or what led you to this situation, and wonder how you can think how continuing to blame black people is going to help anyone.

Protestors were being snatched off the streets by unidentified agents of the government in unmarked cars
Thats a talking point out of Antifa/BLM claims. Never proven true.
Black people around the world stood up and said in one voice

In one Voice? with rioting and looting breaking down statutes demanding historical names, parks and streets names to be changed? i have nothing agaisnt peaceful protests but from what i seen from the last three years from these protests weren't protests in a peaceful manner.

The majority of the protests turned from for Floyd to something else in a month.
93% of the protests were completely peaceful
93%? again i really doubt that number.
There were BLM protests in Canada mostly were peaceful. But the ones i saw from the streams in America they weren't as peaceful. Nor the protests in London.

What was the message of the BLM that they want to send? defuned the police? pretty sure the earlier message was "Justice for Floyd" well the officers in the case of Floyd were arrested and charged.
But for the BLM in London to call Churchill a racist.

Goodness me.

Last edited:
Thats a talking point out of Antifa/BLM claims. Never proven true.

In one Voice? with rioting and looting breaking down statutes demanding historical names, parks and streets names to be changed? i have nothing agaisnt peaceful protests but from what i seen from the last three years from these protests weren't protests in a peaceful manner.

The majority of the protests turned from for Floyd to something else in a month.

93%? again i really doubt that number.
There were BLM protests in Canada mostly were peaceful. But the ones i saw from the streams in America they weren't as peaceful. Nor the protests in London.

What was the message of the BLM that they want to send? defuned the police? pretty sure the earlier message was "Justice for Floyd" well the officers in the case of Floyd were arrested and charged.

I'm slowly going to stop responding to you as you have little to add to this discussion.

I just wanted to point out we saw actual video of people being snatched off the streets.

I'm slowly going to stop responding to you as you have little to add to this discussion.

I just wanted to point out we saw actual video of people being snatched off the streets.

I'm slowly going to stop responding to you as you have little to add to this discussion

The usual response from those who support Antifa/BLM. I am not shocked or surprised. I already added my opinion. But that's your choice to ignore what i had added in my post.

You would rather believe the propaganda that Antifa/BLM side.
And yes i know the video you are referring to.

Last edited:
I am surprised to see that some in here support BLM and Antifa.
Dispute for what the kinds of crimes they have committed. If this was a normal America with a normal admin.

They would have being charged for most of the destruction and violence. I guess in some states they have quite the corruption...

Last edited:
We’re like a nation of spoiled rich kids disrespecting our parents.

Racist statues injure unarmed black men.

The usual response from those who support Antifa/BLM. I am not shocked or surprised. I already added my opinion. But that's your choice to ignore what i had added in my post.

You would rather believe the propaganda that Antifa/BLM side.
And yes i know the video you are referring to.
DHS admitted to snatching people off the streets in unmarked vehicles but you think it's a lie from BLM/Antifa.

Hilarious.

Many of these statues went up long after the civil war during periods of racial unrest. They were an intentional slap in the face to black people.

Fetishizing and celebrating racists and traitors is bad.

The state capitol of Mississippi has a bust of Nathan Bedford Forrest displayed. He was a grand wizard in the Ku Klux Klan, and the Republican party had blocked removal of the bust.

How would you feel if you were black and a Klan leader was celebrated in your state capitol?

462e27ac-3090-47bd-b057-da8495b726f2-large16x9_NathanBedford1.JPG
These are parts of history and while bad in some way you cannot always run from history.

Why exactly would you go after a statue of a black hero?

I don’t know. I am sure there are reasons some people would justify. Maybe someone thinks that a statue of malcom x ruined race relations and their hate has nothing to do with his being black and they defaced his statue. Do you think that person would be charged with a hate crime or vandalism? I am betting hate crime

I agree that protests are necessary and I'm sure the majority of BLM protests have been peaceful but the main ones that happened after police shootings in our major cities were not peaceful. I have no idea what you're talking about with the unmarked cars snatching people off the streets. Are there any videos of this happening?

As far as peaceful protests being met by police violence, here is how that narrative plays out. I had this exact conversation in person with a BLM protester that absolutely refused to believe she did anything wrong. What happens is the protesters congregate on the street and start blocking traffic and causing a disturbance. The police give them warning to disperse because they are now breaking the law at this point. They refuse to leave because they think they are protected under this magical protesting law that allows them to do whatever they want as long as they are protesting. Once they don't leave after multiple warnings by the police, they wound up getting shot with rubber bullets or whatever it takes to get them to leave. Then the protest is labeled a peaceful protest that is met by violence from the police. Those stats are whack.

I don't know why you think that people who oppose violent protests and dangerous narratives as racist. We've had multiple different types of protests in the city I live in. We've had BLM standing on the street corners with signs that fight for their rights and they were waving to cars going by. We've had BLM holding signs that say "Silence is violence" while yelling at cars driving by. We've had BLM blocking traffic and we've had BLM riot in our downtown area and destroy local businesses. Now tell me, why would someone like me align themselves with anyone protesting outside of that first example? If you are blocking traffic, destroying property, looting, assaulting people and holding signs that tell me if I don't agree with you, then what I'm doing is violent.....I'm never going to be for your cause and I never will be because of that behavior. It's not about race at all.

I don’t know. I am sure there are reasons some people would justify. Maybe someone thinks that a statue of malcom x ruined race relations and their hate has nothing to do with his being black and they defaced his statue. Do you think that person would be charged with a hate crime or vandalism? I am betting hate crime

I think it depends on how the statue is vandalized. I’m sure your buddies would probably write something on it that would trigger it as a hate crime.

Are there a lot of statues of Malcolm X on public property?

I think it depends on how the statue is vandalized. I’m sure your buddies would probably write something on it that would trigger it as a hate crime.

Are there a lot of statues of Malcolm X on public property?

I don’t know about statues-it was an example. And I don’t know any cunts of any side that would do something as chickenshit as vandalism. But hate crimes have gone from attacking a person because of race or other factors to graffiti now?

Apparently the Biden admin is ok with statue vandals. And sought more support for immigrants. It seems Biden has no problem with social media censorship so he scrapped that one as well.
Biden revokes Trump order to punish statue vandals
Seems like mostly good stuff to me. Idc about protecting statue vandals though I also don't see why the federal government should care that much either way but overall they seem like EOs that Trump signed to show off to his base in absence of any real need for those things so can't say I mind Biden reversing them.

who needs statues to remember history? i'm fairly certain that everybody in germany knows who Hitler was, but i dont see any statues of him around.
Mostly because statues are raised to worship people, not educate the public about them.

So you think the government being able to restrict private platforms as to what they can and can't allow on their platforms is a good thing?
It's a public platform. You don't need to be a user to view content on social media platforms. It's open to the public.

Wrong again.

This statues belong in a museum with placards that explain how heinous these people were and how they should never be celebrated.
I applaud the sentiment but even that is conceding too much. A lot of these statutes are cheap, mass produced crap that was put up all around the South as a reactionary symbol. There's only so much museum space in the country and the Lord knows that the GOP ain't exactly going to make museum spending a priority so no need to waste what museum space we have on shitty statues that glorify shitty people that only appeal to the one side of the political aisle that is overall hostile to the kind of public liberal arts spending necessary for museums to operate in the first place.

Of course there are exceptions and some of these monuments should be left alone or preserved. Stone Mountain is big enough that I think that one should stay. I'm sure there are other that have some artistic merit but most are mas produced crap that could be scrapped.

Back