Law Biden revokes Trump order to punish statue vandals

Your head seems to be still stuck on the Jan? TDS?
I'm very very sorry but when a horde of deranged lunatics invade the capitol for the first time since 1812 based directly on the lies of a defeated, scam university running, reality tv host con man it tends to stick with people.
106820200-1609967457454-gettyimages-1230454707-210106corumprotrumprallys-079.jpeg

You know how you don't do 10 years for vandalizing a statue?

You don't vandalize a statue.

But hey, continue on defending criminals. It's what you guys do best.

sleepy joe should make it a crime that carries prison sentences just for not vandalizing a racist statue.

give them 10 years for not taking a piss on the bust of Nathan Bedford Forrest.

who needs statues to remember history? i'm fairly certain that everybody in germany knows who Hitler was, but i dont see any statues of him around.

I'm very very sorry but when a horde of deranged lunatics invade the capitol for the first time since 1812 based directly on the lies of a defeated, scam university running, reality tv host con man it tends to stick with people.
106820200-1609967457454-gettyimages-1230454707-210106corumprotrumprallys-079.jpeg

You know, if they were really trying to overthrow our government, most of them probably wouldn't be on their cell phones.

<seedat>

More like taking selfie's. Of course, Democrats love being drama queens.
So if I break into your house bust up your windows and idk damage some of your property while taking selfies your ok with that?

So if I break into your house bust up your windows and idk damage some of your property while taking selfies your ok with that?

Who said I was ok with it?

I'm just laughing at you drama queens.

I was told this was worse than 9/11.

I'd think it was odd but no, I wouldn't care much. It would make me think some and I'd probably be worried and I'd point out that it was a dumb thing to do.
Of course. Because you don’t actually care about statues of racists. You care about your political party winning

That rationale applies to every deliberate crime.

Why did that point have to be made here and not everywhere? Why are the statues so important?

Yes it applies to every deliberate crime.

I've made the point in other threads as well. What you're trying to do is ignore all my points and try to pin some love of confederate statues on me because you aren't thinking rationally about the topic. It's not about me and it's not about you. It's about not allowing people to commit crimes just because some people may think that the crime aligns with their beliefs and is just.

10 years is too much, but it's not good when those in charge can arbitrarily choose who to charge and who to let go. I don't like the confederate statues, but my morality isn't justification for me to get carte blanche to tear them down. It should follow some sort of democratic process where collectively, and legally, we decide to bring them down.

I do love the irony of those waxing poetic about people desecrating the Capitol but being for pulling down statues. It's essentially saying laws don't matter, as long as I agree with the end result. It's pathetic. If you are going to be destroying shit, public or not, you should be prosecuted and going to jail.

Yes it applies to every deliberate crime.

I've made the point in other threads as well. What you're trying to do is ignore all my points and try to pin some love of confederate statues on me because you aren't thinking rationally about the topic. It's not about me and it's not about you. It's about not allowing people to commit crimes just because some people may think that the crime aligns with their beliefs and is just.

So why crank up the heat for THIS crime? You haven't answered that question.

All Biden did was turn down the heat. He didn't condone it.

Of course. Because you don’t actually care about statues of racists. You care about your political party winning

I'm not American and they aren't my party.

You know that a statue of Stalin went up in NY almost by accident and has received all kinds of criticism?

Back