Crime Biden signs Executive Order: DOJ & Federal agencies to review FBI 9/11 documents, for release to pub

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
- Biden just signed an E.O. , requiring the Dept of Justice and Federal Agencies to conduct a review of the FBI's investigation of 9-11, so that they can be declassified and released to the public.

- A.G. Merrick Garland is required to release the documents to the public over the next 6 months.

“When I ran for president, I made a commitment to ensuring transparency regarding the declassification of documents on the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on America,” Biden said in a statement announcing the order. “As we approach the 20th anniversary of that tragic day, I am honoring that commitment.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-or...pressure-from-victims-families-204247354.html
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/03/9-11-documents-declassification-509468

----

What are the odds that large tracts of the documents will be blacked out (redacted) ? Tracts specifically relating to involvement by Saudi government personnel, and what Israeli intelligence knew....

bush is a war monger.... that's really all to say.. he should rest in piss

That's one way to look at it. At worst it's just going to insinuate that we went after the wrong people...it's not going to suggest we did so deliberately, which is the real truth in all likelihood.
I agree that is probably the o it come of this.
It won’t be til the 50s when they’ll release all the documents like they did with wwii only a decade or so ago

They will remove the Saudi Arabia and Israel connections to 9/11.
And here is a News report that has gone down the memory hole. Doubt Fox would ever run such a report now.

Israel Spying on America - Carl Cameron Investigates

Here is a short transcript:

From Fox news

It has been more than 16 years since a civilian working for the navy was charged with passing secrets to Israel. Jonathan Pollard pled guilty to conspiracy to commit espionage and is serving a life sentence. At first Israeli leaders claimed Pollard was part of a rogue operation but later took responsibility for his work.

Now Fox news has learned some US investigators believed there is Israeli again very much engaged in spying in and on the US, who may have known things they didn't tell us before September 11th.

From Fox News Carl Cameron:

Since September 11th, more than 60 Isralis have been arrested or detained, either under the new Patriot Anti-Terrorism Law or for immigration violations. A handfull of active Israeli military were among those detained according to investigators, who say some of the detainees also failed polygraph questions when asked about allged surveillance activity against and in the United States. There is no indication that the Israelis were involved in the 9-11 attacks, but investigators suspect that the Israelis may have gathered intelligence about the attacks in advance and not shared it.

Back