Social Biden sparks chaos in LA: UCLA basketball game delayed when visiting Oregon team is caught in motorcade traffic and protesters do drive-bys of preside

LA traffic sucks?

Is it biden's fault water is wet too?
who governs LA? LA traffic has sucked for decades, and they have had the same group ruling it. you know who's traffic doesn't suck like it does in LA? Tokyo, to give a city that is huge as comparison.

isn't traffic always pretty terrible in that area?

non issue here.

Don't care much for Biden and most democrats but this is whining for the sake of whining

who governs LA? LA traffic has sucked for decades, and they have had the same group ruling it. you know who's traffic doesn't suck like it does in LA? Tokyo, to give a city that is huge as comparison.

LA is not even in the top fifty worst traffic cities. Japan has two cities on that list.

what are you babbling about?

It takes 4 hours to get across town. Have you ever been to LA?
i've lived here for a decade. It takes a bit to get across town, not 4 hours grandma, because it’s 500 square miles and LA county is 4,000. They traffic is no worse than major cities everywhere I’ve been.

i've lived here for a decade. It takes a bit to get across town, not 4 hours grandma, because it’s 500 square miles and LA county is 4,000. They traffic is no worse than major cities everywhere I’ve been.
yes, every major city in America their traffic sucks, and guess who governs them?

that's why I gave Tokyo, stupid

and as a side note, you know how I can tell you aren't a dad, let alone a good one?

I remember when they wrote articles like this about every other day in the last election, but about trump.

yes, every major city in America their traffic sucks, and guess who governs them?

that's why I gave Tokyo, stupid

and as a side note, you know how I can tell you aren't a dad, let alone a good one?

You're not asking the right question if you pointing out one party's inability to win elections in any major city.

Tokyo is number 17 on the list of the 50 cities with the worst traffic. A list LA doesn't make.

I honestly wish you better at this stuff it because it feels I'm like punching down. You should ask more of yourself.

Back