Elections Biden Surges to 14-Point Lead Over Trump After First Debate

Can Trump come back this big, this late in the campaign?

• Total voters
If that is true what does that mean to you regarding the impending result of the election?

This is going to be quite the landslide in both electoral votes and popular vote, as it appears.

it means the courts will have their say. Could be a landslide, or some things could change. Buckle up and enjoy the ride

Remember when Biden supporters were delusional for thinking he was going to win?

Do you agree that it might be you dummies who are "truly delusional"? There are pages of you guys claiming Trump was going to win based on his huge rallies and that Biden would lose due to his only having socially distanced ones.

He would have, but we never thought they would stoop to the level of massive Fraud..

This was of course part of the nonstop media disinformation campaign, which ran for 4 years, to get trump out.

Do I really have to explain to you why making lists of "wrongthinkers" is wrong?

you prob should if you're going to frame it that way

I have complicit in my paranthesis and I'm fine with them being on a list

better than them sinking back into Homer bushes

I haven’t seen the evidence myself but the Nevada GOP sent a criminal complaint to DOJ for over 3K fraudulent votes that was supported by 60+ pages of evidence. So clearly some shady shit has happened, but I can’t tell you to what extent/degree.

Nevada GOP doesn't get to file criminal complaints, lol. They're not prosecutors. And 60 pages of evidence is not nearly as impressive as it might sound: I have two cases right now that had several hundred pages of attachments as evidence. I had three, but one just got dismissed.

Nevada GOP doesn't get to file criminal complaints, lol. They're not prosecutors. And 60 pages of evidence is not nearly as impressive as it might sound: I have two cases right now that had several hundred pages of attachments as evidence. I had three, but one just got dismissed.

sorry criminal “referral”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...s-criminal-referral-to-doj-alleging-thousands

“A Justice Department official, who spoke to the Post on the condition of anonymity to discuss a move that could lead to an investigation, confirmed that the department had received the referral and that officials were "looking into it."

{<shrug}

Not by a country mile, that's an insane comparison. Discrimination based on an ideological and intellectual choice, versus based on something like race, which is not a choice, is not even in the same category of bigotry. Neither is in any way defensible, but only one of them is based on intrinsic, unchangeable human trait over which no choice is available, and that's hierarchically at the very top of detestable human traits.

I meant judging large swathes of poeple based on knowing only one thing about them but oh well, whatever helps you sleep at night. cheers.

I won’t be able to do it because of these bogus yellows, but please make a thread called “Oof! Polls wrong again! Trump wins re-election!” or something similar, and tag the idiot who made this thread along with all the other obnoxious leftists who have insisted on embarrassing themselves here.
l@nd0

Trafalgar and a few other big data analytics firms that were among the few to accurately predict Trump 2016, Brexit, and the mid-terms are all predicting another Trump victory in 2020. Some of the problems that the polling companies got wrong in 2016 are being repeated now, many likely intentionally.

1.) They are over-sampling: democrat voters, college educated, and suburban Republican women.

2.) They are over-sampling registered voters vs. likely voters.

3.) They are under-sampling rural voters and those with just a high school diploma.

4.) They aren't weighing social desirability enough, if at all. In other words, they aren't accounting (enough) for the "shy Trump voter."

The polling companies and big data groups that called 2016 and Brexit (this is a very small number) accurately did so because they accounted for these factors, many if not all of which are once again being ignored or underreported by the MSM and the pollsters they've hired.

Trump is going to win again, and all I want is for all the "oof, Biden up by 14 points" retards to come take their lumps when it is over. Please don't disappear for a month, and then come in and tell us how the polls were right all along when they gave Biden a 98% chance at victory, and Trump supporters are just too dumb to understand what a 98% chance of victory actually meant.

Trump is going to win. Again. The polls are wrong. Again. Come back and admit you were wrong when it is over and don't blame it on Russia this time.

So, will you admit you were wrong here and accept that you overestimated Trump’s support for reasons that didn’t hold up in reality?

Back