Elections Biden to campaign for California Gov. Newsom ahead of recall vote

GoldenWolf87

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I really dont think with what is happening elsewhere in the world would be a good idea for Biden or Biden admin to get itself mixed in with the California recall vote.

Source
Biden to campaign for California Gov. Newsom ahead of recall vote
Though Psaki did not give a date for when Biden might travel to the Golden State, she said an appearance by Biden to support Newsom was “still certainly his plan” despite the unfolding crisis in Afghanistan, as well as the ongoing illegal immigration crisis playing out on California’s doorstep since Biden took office.

Hopefully they have President Silver Alert’s medication right that day, nothing like a dose of senility to get people to rally behind newsom

Democrats doing all they can to ensure their authoritarian hold on the country.
ApprehensiveWindyAnemoneshrimp-size_restricted.gif

California is full of idiots who will gladly revote any dumbass libtard. Newsom honestly doesn't even have to be doing all this, he has this won. I have absolutely no faith in this state.

Yeah, I try to not get my hopes up too much around here.

Why?

California is already a failed state. Highest income inequality, highest taxes, most homeless people, lowest literacy rates, human shit, graffiti and tent cities everywhere, negative domestic migration, rising crime, and they claim success because "herp, we have billionaires who run the entire state". Not that they need it with those retarded voters, but they have several layers deep to have whoever the oligarchs want in office. The elections aren't real, they placed it so you can see how they voted from the outside of the mass mail in ballot envelopes, Torrance police found several hundred stolen ballots in a car already, LA Times is writing pieces calling Larry Elder a black white supremacist and "an affirmative action case", which is now a strike against somebody, but only in this case.

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to one of the most infamous White Supremacists in American history...Larry Elder.

Screenshot-20210829-012845-Messenger.jpg
It's getting hard to tell, but that twitter is a parody account, though the article is real. The account is run by Andrew Doyle.

It's getting hard to tell, but that twitter is a parody account, though the article is real. The account is run by Andrew Doyle.

Yea the article is from the L.A.Times.

The Titiana account is funny because the hot takes mirror what is posted by the Twitter echo chamber on a daily basis.

Well if people thought that traitor to his people, Elder, had a chance before....they certainly cant now. Newsome already has a majority of the state backing him, and now the guy that received the most votes in US history is coming to back him? LOL, it is going to be a bloodbath

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to one of the most infamous White Supremacists in American history...Larry Elder.

I pretty much called it a month ago. Shit is so predictable

Now the leftist media will start slandering him and call him a Russian asset.

We will probably see college students calling him a white supremacist as well

That Twitter account is a troll one. Not sure on the linked article though

The president shouldn’t be campaigning. It’s his first year of office and he’s got disasters on his hands that he cannot clearly handle. American politics are a sham and honestly need to be fixed.

Newsom is like "Joe, please STFU, I dont need any more negative attention" lmao.....Imagine the backing of a Pres being a bad thing? Can't make this up....

California is full of idiots who will gladly revote any dumbass libtard. Newsom honestly doesn't even have to be doing all this, he has this won. I have absolutely no faith in this state.

The fact that you think radio talk show host Larry "Black Rush" Elder would be preferable to Newsom as governor of CA pretty much says everything about your level of political intelligence/awareness.

Newsom is like "Joe, please STFU, I dont need any more negative attention" lmao.....Imagine the backing of a Pres being a bad thing? Can't make this up....

Except Newsom personally asked Biden to campaign for him. But that's pretty cool how you make up, and then mock, a fake narrative. Keep up the great work, bro. You are owning.

Except Newsom personally asked Biden to campaign for him. But that's pretty cool how you make up, and then mock, a fake narrative. Keep up the great work, bro. You are owning.
So you think Biden backing him helps him? bwahahahahaha. And really I think Newsom ruined a great state so be my Guest Biden.

Back