Elections Biden to campaign for California Gov. Newsom ahead of recall vote

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to one of the most infamous White Supremacists in American history...Larry Elder.

Screenshot-20210829-012845-Messenger.jpg
sad thing is, you are not far off

Biden's not coming here.

This is all for show. The Democrats will report "record mail in ballots". We will be stuck with an idiot despot as our governor.

I hope he has a fine celebration with his cronies.... no masks required of course.

All my liberal friends and colleagues up north are so partisan and consumed with TDS, there is nothing Biden could do that would make them turn against him or vote R. I mean… Biden has an extremely racist history, the most credible rape accusation in president history and of course dementia and now Afghanistan. But at least he didn’t say a locker room joke to a celebrity off record and call fat pigs like Rosie O Donnel who were slandering him… fat pigs.

All my liberal friends and colleagues up north are so partisan and consumed with TDS, there is nothing Biden could do that would make them turn against him or vote R. I mean… Biden has an extremely racist history, the most credible rape accusation in president history and of course dementia and now Afghanistan. But at least he didn’t say a locker room joke to a celebrity off record and call fat pigs like Rosie O Donnel who were slandering him… fat pigs.

colleagues up north are so partisan and consumed with TDS, there is nothing Biden could do that would make them turn against him or vote R
This is what happens when you watch CNN or other news outlets to much. I do hope they wake up.

Mother of Marine Killed in Kabul Blast Says Voters Who Picked Biden 'Just Killed My Son'

The fact that you think radio talk show host Larry "Black Rush" Elder would be preferable to Newsom as governor of CA pretty much says everything about your level of political intelligence/awareness.
A ''Black Bear'' would even be preferable

There will be record demoncratic turn out votes the likes that Californians have never seen...just watch.... haha and you think dead people can't vote

Back