Law Biden Withdraw David Chipman Nomination to Head ATF

Yeah. Honestly no wonder if someone was trolling. Good Biden that this dude was perfect and he just went with it

like how SLUT was made. Seattle light urban transit. If I were on that team, I’d let that name slide and laugh all the way
But if this wasn’t for the lolz, this is really scary

Yeah. Honestly no wonder if someone was trolling. Good Biden that this dude was perfect and he just went with it

like how SLUT was made. Seattle light urban transit. If I were on that team, I’d let that name slide and laugh all the way
But if this wasn’t for the lolz, this is really scary

I think someone and not Biden was trying to make a statement by nominating Chipman. He is a expressly political person who works for the gun control groups. That would have sent a message the ATF was not neutral and the dynamic had changed. But even many democrats don't want that. The ATF is a law enforcement group. Having a person who expressly thinks he should own guns but you shouldn't gives an appearance that the law will not be applied fairly.

I think someone and not Biden was trying to make a statement by nominating Chipman. He is a expressly political person who works for the gun control groups. That would have sent a message the ATF was not neutral and the dynamic had changed. But even many democrats don't want that. The ATF is a law enforcement group. Having a person who expressly thinks he should own guns but you shouldn't gives an appearance that the law will not be applied fairly.
Yeah. I think a very partisan hack probably got this going
Having this douche in change would make the ATF the hated felt it was in the 90s all over again
It’d be decisive and awful

The time is now brothers!
Every red blooded american should tuck a pistol under their sack and march on Washington!
We must honor the very sane very accomplished heroes of Ruby Ridge for all time.

The time is now brothers!
Every red blooded american should tuck a pistol under their sack and march on Washington!
We must honor the very sane very accomplished heroes of Ruby Ridge for all time.

This already happened. Tens of thousands of Americans wrote their congress to demand Chipman not be appointed and Washington listened. It seems like a march now would be redundant.

Let's slow down. Chipman definitely has "that look", and you all know what I'm talking about, so they might have pulled the plug to get out ahead of something that might be coming out about the guy in the near future, so we'll see who they do go with, and if I'm right that some unsavory news about Chipman comes out in the next several months.

iu

Where have we seen that same look before?

iu

This already happened. Tens of thousands of Americans wrote their congress to demand Chipman not be appointed and Washington listened. It seems like a march now would be redundant.
Thats what I am saying brother.
Rub some lotion if you're chapping and stay tucked! Constant vigilance or else we will all end up like our martyr Mullah Weaver

When the burned corpses of American children are the background to your proud photo op, maybe you are a sick fucking lunatic.

Will be interesting to see who they put in his place. Will likely be someone just as anti-2A as Chipman, just less obvious and more "reasonable" of an option. Then when they get the position....

You mean like trying to appoint a former Eco Terrorist who tried to maim loggers to the Bureau of Land Management?

Good. Regardless of his views, etc, his face always looks like he is a fucking idiot. Noone wants to see that face on TV. He looks like the type of person who was hazed in college and did something stupid noone else would do, and then tries to take it out on the next crop of people. Probably ate a piece of dog shit or something.

2PJAW7YPX4P3DHDTOQ627XD5AQ.aspx

David-Chipman.jpg

David-Chipman-2.png

remote.axd

Back