Big boy wants to dance. should i marry, snog, or avoid?

eternaldarkness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
to cut a long story short, i live in a small country town and there is a bloke down at the local that would like to "entertain" me with a short dance.
the issue is he has a solid 50 kgs/120lbs on me, the reason i was posting this is i was wondering what you'll opinions are about such a "theoretical" out of weight match up are (purely standup forum talk only, no cuddlin' discussion, full serious...)
i have a shit ton of martial arts "experience" and he drops everybody with one good shot (and there has been a lot). i was wondering what odds you would wager on such a match.
i was also wondering what your thoughts are about engaging in such affair?
p.s mods this is a fully serious... thread about out of weight fights and what peoples opinions are. please don't boot.

also the thread is about the essence of martial arts. at what point does the advantage of being trained diminish? how much weight can you afford to give away against an untrained opponent? especially one that is strong and a natural fighter?

can’t tell if using unhetero code
just joking around. but actually serious. i busted his brother in law from eyebrow to hairline and broke his mates nose (recently in separate occasions) they deserved it i swear. and now i have to leave if i see him. i'm quite happily not to hang around 'cause it's pretty boring anyway but i would be just as happy to punch him out. my at an empasse.

In small country towns, it must suck when drama ensues at your favorite joint which forces you to avoid it altogether.

Do you end up having to ride your horse to the saloon in the next town over yonder? ;)

In small country towns, it must suck when drama ensues at your favorite joint which forces you to avoid it altogether.

Do you end up having to ride your horse to the saloon in the next town over yonder? ;)
He probably just has to avoid main quests and focus on side games like fishing

to cut a long story short, i live in a small country town and there is a bloke down at the local that would like to "entertain" me with a short dance.
the issue is he has a solid 50 kgs/120lbs on me, the reason i was posting this is i was wondering what you'll opinions are about such a "theoretical" out of weight match up are (purely standup forum talk only, no cuddlin' discussion, full serious...)
i have a shit ton of martial arts "experience" and he drops everybody with one good shot (and there has been a lot). i was wondering what odds you would wager on such a match.
i was also wondering what your thoughts are about engaging in such affair?
p.s mods this is a fully serious... thread about out of weight fights and what peoples opinions are. please don't boot.
How does he carry that weight and what’s his height. We talking about an Uber TS in its natural habitat or a butter bean type?

I thought this was about a fat dude who wanted to poke your Angus

You have alot of exp being in martial arts, and I remember you said you've had some "unoffical fights" as well.

It depends , the advantage is a real threat, given the exp level is roughly the same. But if you have way more and know how to be "on a bicycle all round" instead of stand and bang, I guess it may not be too bad

what kind of dance? tango? waltz? and will there be kissing?

If it is going to be a one on one fight, just fight him. You’ll probably end up being friends after.

Not a fair fight at all. Not sure how serious it is or if theres rules or what not, but self defense speaking, the solution to your problem is a weapon. Now if your agreeing to meet him at the flag pole at 3 o clock have some sort of pre arranged fight, 120lbs, he will just lay on you. I did some mma sparring with a friend who weights 250lbs, he tosses my legs to the side when i tried to pull guard like they were my arms rather than legs.

Not a fair fight at all. Not sure how serious it is or if theres rules or what not, but self defense speaking, the solution to your problem is a weapon. Now if your agreeing to meet him at the flag pole at 3 o clock have some sort of pre arranged fight, 120lbs, he will just lay on you. I did some mma sparring with a friend who weights 250lbs, he tosses my legs to the side when i tried to pull guard like they were my arms rather than legs.
pretty much my thoughs. i was just bantering it around sherdog for a laugh. i pretty much avoid him, but i know he really whats to kick my arse and i live in a one pub town.

And here I thought I wouldn't see anymore troll threads after putting KarateStylist and FighterTwister on ignore...

<JagsKiddingMe>
i'm actually dead serious, i broke his cousins nose with a head butt a few weeks ago and i think he's a bit pissed off about it.

I thought this was about a fat dude who wanted to poke your Angus

You have alot of exp being in martial arts, and I remember you said you've had some "unoffical fights" as well.

It depends , the advantage is a real threat, given the exp level is roughly the same. But if you have way more and know how to be "on a bicycle all round" instead of stand and bang, I guess it may not be too bad
i have had more than a couple of scraps and fought pro mma years ago. the question was more about how you think a 6'2 175lb mma fighter/boxer would fair against a 6'2 270lb+ untrained person that has a lot of experience knockin' fools out.

How does he carry that weight and what’s his height. We talking about an Uber TS in its natural habitat or a butter bean type?
uber ts with an attitude, not so ripped, built more like a pro strongman. he's a scaffy bro.

So you've fought pro MMA and beaten up his brother-in-law and his buddy and you're asking about the essence of martial arts. Pretty sure it isn't beating up clowns in a bar (which is what it sounds like you like to do). Sounds like you are due for an ass beating from someone. Why not this guy?

Avoid for the time being but it's gonna happen so train seriously in the meantime.

If you do this, there's a high chance (knowing Murphy's Law) life will see that you are preparing and will somehow miracle you out of having to fight him, plus you'll get better at fighting and feel cooler so win/win

i have had more than a couple of scraps and fought pro mma years ago. the question was more about how you think a 6'2 175lb mma fighter/boxer would fair against a 6'2 270lb+ untrained person that has a lot of experience knockin' fools out.
Its a fight, so you know anything can happen. Don't let ego bewitch you and play into his game

At my old gym a couple of our pros were small for north american sized people, but still dominated against a larger ex-con who trained out at our gym. Dude used to get wasted and got into scraps frequntly due to whatever reasons. Anyhow, one of the said pros is a striker who's 6'0 at 150, who basically had his way with the bigger guy (6'2 265), and the other guy was basically a freak athlete grappler for a manlet. 5'3 @ 140.

Back