Big boy wants to dance. should i marry, snog, or avoid?

Its a fight, so you know anything can happen. Don't let ego bewitch you and play into his game

At my old gym a couple of our pros were small for north american sized people, but still dominated against a larger ex-con who trained out at our gym. Dude used to get wasted and got into scraps frequntly due to whatever reasons. Anyhow, one of the said pros is a striker who's 6'0 at 150, who basically had his way with the bigger guy (6'2 265), and the other guy was basically a freak athlete grappler for a manlet. 5'3 @ 140.
i have had a couple of fights with people nearly as big, and it wasn't really a serious question, i was just wondering how much weight people think a trained fighter can give up to an untrained but much larger and stronger individual.
also i had a few drinks last night and had to leave the pub early due to one large unfriendly individuals presence. i was kinda bored so i though a bit of shit posting was in order.

i have had more than a couple of scraps and fought pro mma years ago. the question was more about how you think a 6'2 175lb mma fighter/boxer would fair against a 6'2 270lb+ untrained person that has a lot of experience knockin' fools out.
Think you can throw him on his head?

So you gonna fight him or just post on the interwebs?
iu

For possible legal repercussions, you should ask that this thread be deleted.

pretty much my thoughs. i was just bantering it around sherdog for a laugh. i pretty much avoid him, but i know he really whats to kick my arse and i live in a one pub town.

go to the pub if you want, and if he starts some shit, self defense his ass

Big guys generally have shit cardio

Stick and move until he gets tired, then blast his legs

to cut a long story short, i live in a small country town and there is a bloke down at the local that would like to "entertain" me with a short dance.
the issue is he has a solid 50 kgs/120lbs on me, the reason i was posting this is i was wondering what you'll opinions are about such a "theoretical" out of weight match up are (purely standup forum talk only, no cuddlin' discussion, full serious...)
i have a shit ton of martial arts "experience" and he drops everybody with one good shot (and there has been a lot). i was wondering what odds you would wager on such a match.
i was also wondering what your thoughts are about engaging in such affair?
p.s mods this is a fully serious... thread about out of weight fights and what peoples opinions are. please don't boot.

If he is quick for his weight and natural with his hands, be very careful getting into a fight in a pub with him, you might find yourself running out of room very quick, on the plus side you could work on your elbows and clinch game.

300 lbs... Your gonna take some serious damage either way

If he is quick for his weight and natural with his hands, be very careful getting into a fight in a pub with him, you might find yourself running out of room very quick, on the plus side you could work on your elbows and clinch game.
If he can't throw him I doubt clinching is *relatively*safe for him

If he can't throw him I doubt clinching is *relatively*safe for him

He doesn't need to throw him, just interrupt his opponents forward motion, his opponent sounds like the type that probably has a crisp 1-2 and out weighs him, step through forward elbow down the middle of his guard and bust his nose then into a clinch, it's what I would do against someone like that in a pub, you don't have much space in most pubs to kick his legs out and if the guy is big and has good hands, use your elbows.

He doesn't need to throw him, just interrupt his opponents forward motion, his opponent sounds like the type that probably has a crisp 1-2 and out weighs him, step through forward elbow down the middle of his guard and bust his nose then into a clinch, it's what I would do against someone like that in a pub, you don't have much space in most pubs to kick his legs out and if the guy is big and has good hands, use your elbows.
when in doubt, use your head, and everybody nose trow dem 'bows.

300 lbs... Your gonna take some serious damage either way
nope. either i get smoked in one, or i stomp his head in with steel caps. it's pretty much either he gets his hands on me and nails me into the ground in the first thirty seconds, or i dodge the first couple and chop him down, walk up his back, choke him out, and stomp him into the ground. "theoretically" speaking of course. you don't win fights when someone that big, that knows how to throw, connects.

i only know hillybilly style. if you move too far you roll down hill, or run into someone even more drunk than you are.

Big guys generally have shit cardio

Stick and move until he gets tired, then blast his legs
i take it you don't actually scrap? on teh streets cardio ain't usually a factor... you know what they say in fighting? the bigger they are... the bigger they are...

Back