Big boy wants to dance. should i marry, snog, or avoid?

anyway you'll missin' the point this is a fully serious thread about how much weight you can give away to an opponent if you have superior skills.
how much weight would you give away in a fight?

anyway you'll missin' the point this is a fully serious thread about how much weight you can give away to an opponent if you have superior skills.
how much weight would you give away in a fight?

100Ibs

Actually the more weight the better.....

300Ibs

He doesn't need to throw him, just interrupt his opponents forward motion, his opponent sounds like the type that probably has a crisp 1-2 and out weighs him, step through forward elbow down the middle of his guard and bust his nose then into a clinch, it'
He doesn't need to throw him, just interrupt his opponents forward motion, his opponent sounds like the type that probably has a crisp 1-2 and out weighs him, step through forward elbow down the middle of his guard and bust his nose then into a clinch, it's what I would do against someone like that in a pub, you don't have much space in most pubs to kick his legs out and if the guy is big and has good hands, use your elbows.
My guess is big guy has a chin though.

I sparred a steroid head with 15+ kg on me for 4 years. No technique, all telegraphed haymakers. Never lay'd his glove on me once... saw everything he did a mile away and never stood still.

+50 kg is a different story but I tend to side with the trained dude. Guess it depends.

How big are you?

I sparred a steroid head with 15+ kg on me for 4 years. No technique, all telegraphed haymakers. Never lay'd his glove on me once... saw everything he did a mile away and never stood still.

+50 kg is a different story but I tend to side with the trained dude. Guess it depends.

How big are you?
giphy-22.gif

How big are you?
80 kg we are about the same height.

in high school i fought a guy with round about 100lbs on me at a fight night. lost all three times we fought that night, but made him work for it, and he couldn't find a single bad thing to say.

i still blame the ghetto ass trampoline we used as a ring, his successful take downs on me were double bouncing me.

in high school i fought a guy with round about 100lbs on me at a fight night. lost all three times we fought that night, but made him work for it, and he couldn't find a single bad thing to say.

i still blame the ghetto ass trampoline we used as a ring, his successful take downs on me were double bouncing me.
huh?

You usually bet on the guy who has had training, at least if he's somewhat good at what he does and you're even the same height.

I normally would bet on the guy with training, but not in a tightly enclosed area with chairs and tables and crap where you can't move, you're stuck in the pocket, basically almost jousting at that point

i have had more than a couple of scraps and fought pro mma years ago. the question was more about how you think a 6'2 175lb mma fighter/boxer would fair against a 6'2 270lb+ untrained person that has a lot of experience knockin' fools out.

On one hand i would say avoid him. But you live in a small town or village. Thus it costs you more nerves than anything else. Try to sort it out in a friendly manner..... let him somewhat Know on a diplomatic level that you are not a bumhead. Maybe it will not work on roughheads people like him..... if weapons in general are not the problem (i live in germany, so guns are not allowed here (i dont need to be afraid of this, instead maybe you living in texas with other laws), i tend to choose the fighting time by myself rather than by him, take the problem by the horns and fck him up. Maybe you have at least some sparring expirience against guys weighing like him. How was that expirience? Compare that with untrained fckers like him, dont underestimate him also dont overestimate him.... only thing i think, He will try to hit you first with his trademark overhand right, swing, jab or 1,2 ..... do you know his trademark throw?

If yes, dont count on it. But be prepared. On the other hand you should be fast. And or first. And flurry..... . I personally would avoid small spaces for such fights against weighty guys, if not possible be first, precise and rush him. The more you think abou it, the more its shitty for you. Train if possible and seek the confrontation..... in a place which suits you better.

Last edited:
Back