Big names picking BJS to beat canelo.

Can’t imagine BJS getting a decision in Texas. Can Canelo land the shot is the question. BJS will be moving a lot. I wish it was a tiny ring. Tiny rings make for great fights. There was a card on ESPN a couple of weeks ago that was fire because of the small ring.

Can’t imagine BJS getting a decision in Texas. Can Canelo land the shot is the question. BJS will be moving a lot. I wish it was a tiny ring. Tiny rings make for great fights. There was a card on ESPN a couple of weeks ago that was fire because of the small ring.
i don't see canelo "landing the shot"...not against a southpaw as slick as saunders. But you right that fighting in texas, bjs is already in a big hole with the judges. he's gonna have to drop canelo and beat him real bad to get a decision win in texas. he can't win a close fight in that arena.

BJS doesn't have the style to outpoint Canelo, IMO.
not sure what you mean by that...you saying bjs is not offensive minded enough? i think canelo will be the aggressor and bjs will box him...counter and give canelo angles like floyd said. canelo has never been quick on his feet. i give bjs a shot at winning a wide decision.

Floyd calls it a toss-up

Not picking BJS.

RJJ leaning toward BJS

No he doesn't. He said BJS has a good chance if he does the right things.

Fury calling it for BJS
Eddie Hearn- a toss-up

Those two are biased for obvious reasons, don't count.

Intrepid Brawler- Saunders by decision.

81516345.jpg

Shawn Porter - Canelo wins
Sebastian Fundora - Canelo easy
Jorge Linares - Canelo 100%
Jermell Charlo - "Canelo is the best in the world right now so..."
Erislandy Lara - Says he got robbed against Canelo but also says Canelo has improved a lot since they fought
Teofimo Lopez - Canelo wins
Caleb Plant - Says how BJS should fight but doesn't say who he predicts
Willie Monroe - Canelo wins

Broner said that over a year ago and didnt even know BJS name. He called him the white British dude, or something to that effect.

i don't see canelo "landing the shot"...not against a southpaw as slick as saunders. But you right that fighting in texas, bjs is already in a big hole with the judges. he's gonna have to drop canelo and beat him real bad to get a decision win in texas. he can't win a close fight in that arena.
Its a sad state of affairs when everyone says you have to KO him to win:rolleyes:

not sure what you mean by that...you saying bjs is not offensive minded enough? i think canelo will be the aggressor and bjs will box him...counter and give canelo angles like floyd said. canelo has never been quick on his feet. i give bjs a shot at winning a wide decision.

So a draw then?

I think Canelo will put him down and out around the 8th round.

Canelo haters strong early on we will remain how that pans out
the guadalajaran warrior will bring another belt back to the homeland

I think it's a really rough stylistic fight for Canelo so I am lookin forward to it

100% Correcromundo. Those thinking BJS can win a decision in Texas are in cloud cuckoo land.

Shawn Porter - Canelo wins
Sebastian Fundora - Canelo easy
Jorge Linares - Canelo 100%
Jermell Charlo - "Canelo is the best in the world right now so..."
Erislandy Lara - Says he got robbed against Canelo but also says Canelo has improved a lot since they fought
Teofimo Lopez - Canelo wins
Caleb Plant - Says how BJS should fight but doesn't say who he predicts
Willie Monroe - Canelo wins

See, there's hope there somewhere.....

Back