Big names picking BJS to beat canelo.

he can win a decision...he just has to over-perform. drop canelo maybe once or twice and beat him real bad. i remember a fight back when dlh got a controversial decision and some dude was arguing that dlh deserved to win the fight because the other fighter didn't knock him out.

I like to think BJS can 'ovrrperform' and maybe he can, I certainly think he's got the capability. Unlike for example Hatton when he fought Floyd. But can he be elusive enough to avoid his man for 12 rounds? Different fight, but I knew deep down Kell Brook wouldn't be able to avoid the impact of GGG when they fought, and 100% certain that Khan wouldnt be able to avoid a Canelo KO ( tbh I'll discipline in fights as always been one of Khan's major weaknesses.

Like you say it would have to be a performance of some magnitude for BJS to pull it off tonight. I hope he can but do not expect it.

i don't trust any of those guys' agendas. porter makes money off canelo fights. of course he's gonna ride canelo's jock. lara doesn't predict a canelo win. fundora? monroe? linares? you gotta be kidding me.

So you trust each of the guys who picked BJS but you don't trust any of the guys who picked Canelo?

No comment about Lara saying Canelo has improved when you said he hasn't?

No comment about your P4P great Jermell Charlo saying Canelo is the best in the world and laughing at BJS?

<Dany07>

i think your prediction shows you know nothing about canelo or bjs or boxig period....but we will see tonight.

Why does everyone who disagrees with your opinion know nothing about boxing?

canelog gasses in late rounds too. and eubank is better than anybody canelo has fought in the last 5 years, with the exception of danny jacobs who arguabl beat canelo.
This is one of the worst posts Ive ever read. Not to mention completely stupid lol.

canelog gasses in late rounds too. and eubank is better than anybody canelo has fought in the last 5 years, with the exception of danny jacobs who arguabl beat canelo.

It's almost impressive how stupid this is. I can't tell if you work at being this dumb or if it just comes naturally.

Quality thread.

I mean, we all pick the wrong guy at times but TS did it in his own, flamboyant way.

That and his post-stoppage meltdown. Good times.

I mean, we all pick the wrong guy at times but TS did it in his own, flamboyant way.

That and his post-stoppage meltdown. Good times.

Not sure why he got sent to the shadow realm but TS, i'll miss you.

Not sure why he got sent to the shadow realm but TS, i'll miss you.

As far as I remember he immediately pretended the injury was a work because BJS was ahead on the cards.

Back