News Bigfoot Silva returns to kickboxing against Zabit Samedov, Sept. 10th

Who wins?

• Total voters
Haven't heard him speak in a while but I bet it ain't pretty
I think it's of the same quality as his padwork (handspeed, head movement, footwork), so not very well

Not to act tough or something, but seeing this I honestly think I can knock Bigfoot out in a boxing match.
And 9 years ago he finished Alistair Overeem, think about that…

Reactions: Gio
I think it's of the same quality as his padwork (handspeed, head movement, footwork), so not very well

Not to act tough or something, but seeing this I honestly think I can knock Bigfoot out in a boxing match.

Pad guy telegraphing those pad slaps for Bigfoot so he doesn’t accidentally knock him out with a pad slap to the jaw

:eek:

Pad guy telegraphing those pad slaps for Bigfoot so he doesn’t accidentally knock him out with a pad slap to the jaw

:eek:
Yeah hahahah
It’s like this is his first boxing class where the trainer is taking it as easy as possible on the rookie

These promoters must be throwing amounts of money at him that he just can't say no to.

If he doesn't end up dying from brain trauma he is going to be worse off than Gary Goodridge.

Sad shit

Or he needs the cash after all it's probably his only job

That didn't look bad. I bet he would abuse you.

That didn't look bad. I bet he would abuse you.
I don’t know, sadly he’s far from the Bigfoot that knocked out Overeem.
He shouldn’t be fighting anymore, but if the man wants to bank for his family, let him do it

Alim Nabiyev vs Andrei Ostrovanu also got announced for this Mix Fight Championship event

Because he probably can't remember them.
Ouch! But you're right - realistically, Bigfoot probably has accumulated enough damage that he may already have problems with memory, concentration, coordination, etc. I hope he retires as soon as possible and takes care of his health.

I can't believe that this is the same guy, that did this to Fedor:
182464_193212300702734_100000418967615_644100_1626521_n.jpg

Happening this saturday.
Doen anyone know how to watch via Fightbox or Primetv?

If you're a trained fighter and close to his size, most likely yes. If you're a regular gym guy, he'd still probably have enough to wreck you. He's not losing to world beaters anymore, but they are all at least real fighters.

Back