News Bigfoot Silva vs Juan Espino

fight at min 6:00, but it looks no mma pro, looks exhibition fight

yeah, Trota has been around the fight game for like 20 years and he's a legend and all, but he's so damn unlikeable... Specially in these later years he has shown to be extremely jealous of Joel Alvarez and Ilia Topuria's success overshadowing his UFC career.
He cannot get over the fact that these two made it straigth to the UFC only on talent, coming out the Spanish regional circuit and from small, local gyms, while he had to spend a lot of money and time at American Top Team in the States and also had to go through TUF. He's always incredibly bitter when he is asked about these other Spanish fighters while they never had any bad word or anything but respect.
He's also notorious for lashing out at whoever doesn't come with anything other than praise for him and also blacklists every journalist/medium that says anything critical about him. Even the tiniest little thing.

yeah, Trota has been around the fight game for like 20 years and he's a legend and all, but he's so damn unlikeable... Specially in these later years he has shown to be extremely jealous of Joel Alvarez and Ilia Topuria's success overshadowing his UFC career.
He cannot get over the fact that these two made it straigth to the UFC only on talent, coming out the Spanish regional circuit and from small, local gyms, while he had to spend a lot of money and time at American Top Team in the States and also had to go through TUF. He's always incredibly bitter when he is asked about these other Spanish fighters while they never had any bad word or anything but respect.
He's also notorious for lashing out at whoever doesn't come with anything other than praise for him and also blacklists every journalist/medium that says anything critical about him. Even the tiniest little thing.
Do you have any examples of any of this? I'm guessing you are Spanish?

I'd be pretty fucking bitter too if I was an elite heavyweight and didn't get signed to a major promotion until I was past my prime. it's absolute bullshit.

I'd be pretty fucking bitter too if I was an elite heavyweight and didn't get signed to a major promotion until I was past my prime. it's absolute bullshit.
I mean, who's going to sign a 2-1 guy coming off a 9 sec KO loss who hasn't fought in years? Once he came back in 2017 and rattled off wins he got picked up for TUF in a little over a year in mid 2018.

Back