biggest, best WMMA fighter vs smallest, worst MMA fighter

That's a team sport. Your post was about male teenagers beating world records in athletics set by females.

I'm pretty sure Cris, Nunes and Megan Anderson would all give CM a run for his money (the big girls). Holly would probably give him a tussle as well. I'd give Nunes and Cris a very good chance of getting a KO, megan is a bit raw but she can punch and is a huge gal.

That Mike Jackson guy could have finished him if he just got more aggressive.

I think Gabby Garcia would destroy Henry Cejudo.

...and possibly eat him

Have you read it yourself? Cause I think your reading is very biased.
The part of the article that matters is the part that says women olympians are crushed by thousands of men and boys yearly, more than 15,000.
Have you read it yourself? Cause I think your reading is very biased.
did you read the part where 15000 plus men and boys beat the olympian females records yearly? It’s the point that you said you didn’t believe dummy.

I am not going to lie; I let a purple belt female demonstrate a triangle on me and it worked without me resisting. The techniques definitely work. I am 75 percent sure she isn't going to get this on me live since I am about 100 lbs heavier.
I think instead of using CM punk. Pick one of those older 50 plus mma fighters. I think some of the females will give Royce or Royler problems.

I honestly think that Amanda Nunes (135 female champion) would knock TJ Dillashaw (135 male champion) tf out.

I mean TJ got knockdown due to push by Henry Cejudo small ass and Amanda Nunes is a beast so I would bet that she would knock him out for sure.

tumblr_pkm89e0fRI1v6w3juo3_500.gif

I honestly think that Amanda Nunes (135 female champion) would knock TJ Dillashaw (135 male champion) tf out.

I mean TJ got knockdown due to push by Henry Cejudo small ass and Amanda Nunes is a beast so I would bet that she would knock him out for sure.

tumblr_pkm89e0fRI1v6w3juo3_500.gif

under the right circumstances

The part of the article that matters is the part that says women olympians are crushed by thousands of men and boys yearly, more than 15,000.

did you read the part where 15000 plus men and boys beat the olympian females records yearly? It’s the point that you said you didn’t believe dummy.

Nowhere does it say that, "dummy". Also, I am finding very hard to discuss when you keep moving the goalposts. You were talking about teenage boys, now you are dumping all men in one bucket to support your argument. The Table that is relevant here is table 1, which clearly shows that "boys" who did better than record are in the hundreds or dozens. That's a tiny fraction considering how many athletics competitions and individual are recorded every year. Plus, the definition of "boys" is misleading cause we are talking about 17-18 year old guys in junior athletics teams, whereas you make it sound like any freaking school kids can do this on a regular basis.

Nunez would destroy CM Punk.
In which weight class? Amanda is 5'8, and Punk is 6'2 and could bulk up to 220lbs if no weight restrictions.
I really doubt she'd stand a chance unless they're fighting at 160 or something

CM Punk actually fought in the UFC though, how is he not a real UFC fighter?
Because he’s terrible and only got fights because he had fame elsewhere. His striking is literally worse than guys who have never trained to throw a punch in their life. I genuinely think I could sleep him, and I’ve never said that about any other professional MMA fighter ever.

What if Ngannou identifies as a woman that day ?

Forget 125 shed probably have and easier time at 135 vs Codys chin

Kayla Harrison who won two olympic golds at 172lbs weightclass and who currently fights in MMA at 155lbs with 3-0 record, could probably beat some strawweight top100 males if they were a good match up for her. Obviously Nunes and Cyborg could as well.

kayla-harrison-2016-olympics.jpg

I disagree. Punk was horrendous. The only chance he would have is rushing her and dragging her to the ground and staying on top. I think she puts him to sleep on the feet. Did you see the cyborg fight?
In which weight class? Amanda is 5'8, and Punk is 6'2 and could bulk up to 220lbs if no weight restrictions.
I really doubt she'd stand a chance unless they're fighting at 160 or something

Back