biggest, best WMMA fighter vs smallest, worst MMA fighter

CM punk is A LOT bigger than Nunes though. He's probably got 4-5 feet and 50 lbs on her. I think Nunes can and probably would win, but I wouldn't bet the house on it.

fd55ed04d2a397c3884d29892e7f3827.jpg

Strength =/= punching power.

Amanda hits hard full stop. Not just for a woman.

Is she far behind "average" male UFC fighters? Yes of course. But she would still decapitate the likes of CM punk.

People who think "strength" translates into punching power probably haven't even hit a heavy bag before... The first time you hit a (real) heavy bag is a huge eye opener for most men.
i dont think hed have any chance with her in a straight stand up fight. id take her all day in a boxing or kickboxing match. strength does however come into play in a huge way in the grappling department

CM Punk would lose against pretty much every WBW in UFC.
Might even lose to some WSWs.
He's just that terrible.

i dont think hed have any chance with her in a straight stand up fight. id take her all day in a boxing or kickboxing match. strength does however come into play in a huge way in the grappling department

Have you seen cm punk grapple? Lol

CM Punk is the only guy in the ufc that could lose to Amanda.

Doubt it would matter. The Olympic bronze medal winning Swedish woman's soccer team lost badly against a team of 15 year old boys. The Canadian women's hockey team -- multiple times Olympic and world champions -- play practice games against 15 year old boys (with no body checking allowed),and lose more often than they win. Every women's world record in track and field is regularly beaten by high school boys.

Nunes would absolutely beat 90% of untrained men (only losing to really big, athletic untrained guys), but at the KotC level the fighters have more than enough experience to be too strong and fast for her.

When people asked Amanda if she would win fighting a man, she said no. Probably something to do with sparring men in training all the time.

I struggle with the notion that I would get my ass handed to me by an average WMMA fighter who I outweigh by at least 75 pounds.

MM takes Gabi, tho.

14 year Old boys beats nationalteams Of women in football. (Not talking about handegg here).

I think its 16 year old boys. Still boys, but 14 tends to be just starting puberty (ie muscles etc haven't had time to respond to it), 16 is already into it. Its a very important difference.

Pre-puberty there's very little difference between girls and boys in sport. Post puberty its not even close.

Anyone remember Chris Cariaso? He was in the top 10 at 125 at some point, but I feel like Nunes could have beat him, he had almost no power and was small even for 125

it got your attention and made you waste your time replying tho huh?

Lol at you saying that as if you're counting that as an achievement :D
I simply enjoy pointing out how stupid people are; so dont worry about me. :)

CM punk would beat Nunes but I think mostly because of his size and strength advantage.

If you had a 125 pound guy that had the same skills as punk then my money would be on Nunes.

I think its 16 year old boys. Still boys, but 14 tends to be just starting puberty (ie muscles etc haven't had time to respond to it), 16 is already into it. Its a very important difference.

Pre-puberty there's very little difference between girls and boys in sport. Post puberty its not even close.

Remember it’s not your average 14 year old boy, it’s your top rung athletic 14 year old boy. He is physically gifted and he did not just start puberty.

Back