Biggest Failures in WWE

because no one knew, most ppl just thought they were a boring match up.
can't see vince wanting to book a shoot involving them after that.

Even if they did know, pro wrestling fans want PRO wrestling. They don't want two guys 69ing each other in a real grappling contest, much like MMA fans don't want a scripted moment of a dude jumping off of the top of the octagon to splash his opponent.

Even if they did know, pro wrestling fans want PRO wrestling. They don't want two guys 69ing each other in a real grappling contest, much like MMA fans don't want a scripted moment of a dude jumping off of the top of the octagon to splash his opponent.
Pettis-kick-1.gif

i don't think u understood my post.

and speak for yourself
I would love a scripted moment where a dude jumped off the top of the octagon to splash his opponent.

as solely a wrestler, jerry lawler. also harley race. he won king of the ring but he still sucked in wwe. i guess they were "successful," but the Sheepherders were way way better before wwe where they were just jobbers

Stephanie McMahon as head of creative.

Back