Biggest robberies/controversial desicions in title fights?

Biggest robberies/controversial desicions in UFC title fights ? I don't remember too much rn, help me out?

The ones I can remember so far are: Reyes vs Jones, Santos vs Jones, Shevchenko vs Nunes, GSP vs Hendrics, DJ vs Cejudo, etc...

Fun fact: All those desicions went to the champ, except with DJ vs Cejudo (and that's because they DJ wasn't a draw).

You can clearly see how the UFC was playing its cards, giving it to the biggest names/potential draws.

A lot of people talk about the boxing mafia but they don't say anything about the UFC mafia, and I'm not even a boxing fan but that's what it is.

The only time Dana White complained about one of those desicions was with GSP and Hendricks and that was only because GSP retired after that fight and Dana was angry af. With Reyes vs Jones, Dana just said "who gives a sh7t?" (I'm now Jones is throwing him under the bus, KARMA)

DJ vs Cejudo was absolutely not controversial in the least!

But I would add Machida & Rua (1st fight) and Gus & Jon (1st fight) to the bunch... though I don't think Reyes nor Santos were "robberies".

I don't like the term "Robbery", but razor close victories:
Jon Jones vs Reyes, Santos and Gus 1
GSP vs Hendricks
Nunes vs Schevchenko

Hendricks gsp ( * Franklin u already made official overturn- GSp 25-3 )
Lawler- Condit ( remember really feeling bad for Carlos)
Dilly- Cruz ( just remember t.j , as champ, with the much more sig strikes - was surprised)
Shev- eye ( horrible early stoppage )

Almost all of Ben Henderson's tittle defenses + his tittle win over Frankie

Jones vs Reyes was really bad also.

Just remembered how bad Shevchenko x Nunes was, god damn I remember that one being a pretty bad one. Thought Valentina clearly won 4-1, if you wanted to be generous you could give the 5th to Nunes for the TD although she did nothing with it but get beat up in Shevchenko's guard, even then still Valentina should've won 3-2.

Oh well

Exactly.

And to put it even worse. The meaning of that decision.

If they judges hadn't taken that one away from Valentina, she would be the one considered The Greatest and not Nunes, and she would have been the first female double champ and not Nunes.

It's crazy.

yeah 2 is a toss up, not as bad a robbery as the first by any means, but i think i did have rizzo edge out the second fight.

someone posted the free ffight link to the first one recently near the tony/gaethje fight when ufc put it on yt. always a good watch the first fight is.

Lol

Pacquiao/Bradley. I even remember joking with the people at the party "watch them give it to Bradley". The room went silent when they announced the decision.

probably Hendricks vs gsp, imo. most of the other title fights that were mentioned in this thread seem to be "real close fights", rather than robberies. Hendricks vs gsp was a robbery

Back