Biggest robberies/controversial desicions in title fights?

In my opinion, poor decisions were:

BJ v Frankie 1

Jones v Gus 1

GSP v Hendricks

I can't agree with conspiracy theory angle TS. Commission appoints judges, not the UFC (unless their is no commission in the territory and UFC steps into those shoes).

Why would NSAC jeopardise their sporting integrity and the money they bring to Vegas?

How do you list those examples in the op and not include Shogun vs Machida 1

[<diva2]

Of course, came down to that first round that could have easily been a 10-10.
Great call!
It's literally which 5 or so seconds you prefer in one round of a 5 round fight. So absurd that people still call it a robbery.

And they admit they do so by scoring the fight as a whole. Hey guess what guys, it isn't 2007 anymore and the ufc doesn't score using pride criteria.

Jon Gus
Jon Santos
Jon Reyes

Notice a pattern? ;)

You seem bitter.
I’m sure there’s someone out there you can win a debate with, keep looking.

Sweet girl, if you think posting automated one word responses, ignoring reality, and pretending Hendricks wasn't robbed is "debating", you have more issues than just your obsession with a former French Canadian fighter. You seem defeated and desperate. Again.

Sweet girl, if you think posting automated one word responses, ignoring reality, and pretending Hendricks wasn't robbed is "debating", you have more issues than just your obsession with a former French Canadian fighter. You seem defeated and desperate. Again.
First line of your response confirms you’re gotten to.
No, I’m referring to your attempted trolling because you’re bitter.
I wasn’t even debating you because I can’t even take you seriously.
Let this sink in, the account you’re posting from right now is active solely because your other account was getting owned badly in that one thread.That’s when you decided to pull this one, “out of a 10 year silence”. Yeah, to make it look like someone agreed with you.
You know you’re getting your ass handed to you when you have to scramble for old passwords to resurrect an old account.
It’s hilarious that you have to keep posting from both accounts because I forced you to when I called you out. You give up either and it becomes even more obvious.
How’s that feel? You know it and I know it. And so do quite a few others.

First line of your response confirms you’re gotten to.
No, I’m referring to your attempted trolling because you’re bitter.
I wasn’t even debating you because I can’t even take you seriously.
Let this sink in, the account you’re posting from right now is active solely because your other account was getting owned badly in that one thread.That’s when you decided to pull this one, “out of a 10 year silence”. Yeah, to make it look like someone agreed with you.
You know you’re getting your ass handed to you when you have to scramble for old passwords to resurrect an old account.
It’s hilarious that you have to keep posting from both accounts because I forced you to when I called you out. You give up either and it becomes even more obvious.
How’s that feel? You know it and I know it. And so do quite a few others.

Who's gotten to? Quite a story, PeeWee. Tell me more.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pee-Wee+Defense&amp=true

Relax McDego, you’ll be ok.

Let's proceed to watch you troll for 20+ pages and beg people to believe your story because Hendricks was robbed of a title win and made GSP retire early, while you're desperate to last word me.

Should we consult your Wall of Anger, or just add any new pathetic methods to it as you go?

Let's proceed to watch you troll for 20+ pages and beg people to believe your story because Hendricks was robbed of a title win and made GSP retire early, while you're desperate to last word me.

Should we consult your Wall of Anger, or just add any new pathetic methods to it as you go?
You seem frustrated McDego.

Diaz 1,2,5
Shogun-Machida 1
Penn-Edgar 1
Rampage-Forrest

You are dreaming.
In my opinion, poor decisions were:

BJ v Frankie 1

Jones v Gus 1

GSP v Hendricks
i has Gus as well but it was very close.

Close fights with close rounds are not robberies.

Where as Reyes imo Cleary won 3 rounds (they were not close) so should have got the nod.

I had $300 on machida beating shogun and I was pretty positive that money was gone, but the jusges awared me my money

Back