Economy Bitcoin heading into the stratosphere again soon to hit 30,000 each

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
The talk going big again on cryptocurrency as prices hit all time highs in many. People like Jamie Dimond one time hardcore cryptocurrency denier now shifting towards it. People like BlackRock have been adding it into their portfolio. Others like etherium plus others have been picking up smaller cryptocurrencies. It's like another gold rush who knows if this is substanable in the long haul. But still a run is a run on these coins.

What do Sherdoggers think?

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...AQMyLjKYAQCgAQGwAQ8&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp

If you've got money to burn, ride the wave. I don't have time to keep up on something like that minute to minute. Volatility is a two way street.

How low should this go before I buy some?

Is this pandemic related? If so sounds like a very good time to sell

If I was holding bitcoin now I would get ready to sell.

Sounds like the bookies are driving the price up again for a short term boost before the recession fully kicks in.

Many without giving names out you already know who you are said sell at 8500, 12,000 and 14,000. I had a chance to buy them at 6.75 because of a Palmer Luckey facebook post in 2013. I at the time was convinced it was not going upward. I for some reason cannot find his original post.

Last edited:
He is a post I made to Palmer in 2014 about MIT students made a bank teller machine to buy bitcoin as easy as putting money into an ATM.

https://arstechnica.com/information...ne-of-the-countrys-only-bitcoin-atms/#image-9

"
This week, I bought my first bitcoin. Actually, it wasn't really a "bitcoin" but a tiny fraction of one. At Boston's South Station, I inserted a dollar bill into one of the country's only Bitcoin ATMs. In return, I received 0.0014 bitcoins, though it's preferable to say that I received "1.4 milliBits."

"You're now a bitcoiner," Chris Yim, co-founder of Liberty Bitcoin, told me.

Yim and his business partner, Kyle Powers, put their first Bitcoin machine inside the station, near the door out to train track #6. They man the machine nearly every day for varying hours, which they publish on their site before the start of each week. While money is locked inside the machine, someone could pick the box up and take it if it was left unattended. Yim said they are working on finding a way to secure the machine and leave it open 24 hours a day.

In the past 3 months Bitcoin has tripled in value

Only a fool would jump onboard now
just look at what happened in 2018
It trends with the stock market the whole market went down. I guess a lot of fools have 401k?

"2018 was a record-setting year for stocks, but it's one investors would rather forget. The Dow fell 5.6%. The S&P 500 was down 6.2% and the Nasdaq fell 4%. It was the worst year for stocks since 2008 and only the second year the Dow and S&P 500 fell in the past decade.Dec 31, 2018

I kind of like it bouncing back and forth between 26-29k.

It's not as much running to Bitcoin, as it is fleeing the US dollar.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/m...rs-save-economy-during-crisis-fed/3038117001/

The Federal Reserve doesn’t literally print paper dollars. That’s the job of the U.S. Treasury, which also collects taxes and issues debt at the direction of Congress. At this time of crisis, the Fed instead makes large asset purchases on the open market by adding newly created electronic dollars to the reserves of banks such as Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley.

In exchange, the Fed receives large amounts of bonds – U.S. Treasury securities and agency securities that are backed by bundles of home mortgages.

FED is literally making everyone poorer by devaluing the US dollar.

It's an underhanded way of taking money, i.e. purchasing power, out of the hands of consumers, in a convoluted way of stabilizing the economy.

It's too late to get on the commodity, foreign currency train now.

The time to get on bitcoin was when they passed the CARES act and you knew the FED would do the same process they did in 2008 after the housing crash.

Gold went thru the roof during those years. Coincidentally Gold is up 45% since March. Silver is even higher jump.

the best performing publicly available asset over the past 10 years thats cracking the top 15 currencies of the world now and beginning another cyclical bull market we have seen rise significantly multiple times now ? nah im not gonna buy that stupid shit im too smart i can just make up a random reason why it will fail and then act surprised in a year and then not learn my lesson again

It's not as much running to Bitcoin, as it is fleeing the US dollar.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/m...rs-save-economy-during-crisis-fed/3038117001/

FED is literally making everyone poorer by devaluing the US dollar.

It's an underhanded way of taking money, i.e. purchasing power, out of the hands of consumers, in a convoluted way of stabilizing the economy.

It's too late to get on the commodity, foreign currency train now.

The time to get on bitcoin was when they passed the CARES act and you knew the FED would do the same process they did in 2008 after the housing crash.

Gold went thru the roof during those years. Coincidentally Gold is up 45% since March. Silver is even higher jump.
everything is going up as much as bitcoin is? okay good ill just buy a random stock cause its just USD value going down no need to look at 10 years price action history or fundamental supply/demand dynamics ill just read a dumb article

Anytime the US government approves massive spending packages you will see every possible hedge against the dollar increase in value. It's too late to get into bit coin as an investment for lay people. I mean you can buy it but I wouldn't put the house down. It is a long ways away from being an actual global currency. The government(s) will eventually fuck you for owning it.

Back