Economy Bitcoin heading into the stratosphere again soon to hit 30,000 each

Yeah man, it's because the average person sits around and thinks "my life needs DeFi now that I can't buy $400/shares of GME for 24 hrs on my shitty app!", it has nothing to do with it embodying the same promotional structure and promoters as gamestop to attract gamblers and people trying to push an asset for short term gains rofl.
Just like everyone was in Gamestop because they were fighting the man and read playboy for the articles. :rolleyes:

I know you feel super smart, but you sound like a dinosaur. You're not even wrong about gamblers, you're just also wholly ideologically opposed to a new form of wealth generation for some reason. Go enjoy however you grow your wealth. Stop being a dickhead.

I know you feel super smart, but you sound like a dinosaur. You're not even wrong about gamblers, you're just also wholly ideologically opposed to a new form of wealth generation for some reason. Go enjoy however you grow your wealth. Stop being a dickhead.
I have every right to be critical of people's assessments and motivations.
People are free to do the same of my investments or takes too. Crazy how forums work!

"disagreeing with the underlying catalysts and motivations of an inflating asset" = "dinosaur"
You're the dude making some weird confusing argument that I must have missed part of about how Robinhood is the reason you're buying crypto now.

Crypto is not a new form of wealth generation. It's the same form of "wealth generation" that has existed since assets could be bought and sold on exchanges. Was GME a new form of wealth generation too? It is only new insofar as it has been promoted using a specific class of small-time supporters who use their winner-bias and total inexperience with investing to promote something under false risk-free premise to later adopters.
You have a fundamental misunderstanding of the asset and my statements.

One last time: Bitcoin is not special and is capable of moving any which way as a societal ball of feces just like GME or gold or anything else where exchanges and brokers facilitate speculation.

Last edited:
Thats how it started out for me. I put 3% of my portfolio in BTC & ETH. Now, its grown to like 10%.
Congratulations man, that’s good. You are on the right path. Almost everyone is doing this. Anyone completely disregarding crypto is an amateur.

Yeah man, it's because the average person sits around and thinks "my life needs DeFi now that I can't buy $400/shares of GME for 24 hrs on my shitty app!", it has nothing to do with it embodying the same promotional structure and promoters as gamestop to attract gamblers and people trying to push an asset for short term gains rofl.
Just like everyone was in Gamestop because they were fighting the man and read playboy for the articles. :rolleyes:
Are you seriously defending Robin Hood??

People are free to do the same of my investments or takes too. Crazy how forums work!

"disagreeing with the underlying catalysts and motivations of an inflating asset" = "dinosaur"
You're the dude making some weird confusing argument that I must have missed part of about how Robinhood is the reason you're buying crypto now.

Crypto is not a new form of wealth generation. It's the same form of "wealth generation" that has existed since assets could be bought and sold on exchanges. Was GME a new form of wealth generation too? It is only new insofar as it has been promoted using a specific class of small-time supporters who use their winner-bias and total inexperience with investing to promote something under false risk-free premise to later adopters.
You have a fundamental misunderstanding of the asset and my statements.

One last time: Bitcoin is not special and is capable of moving any which way as a societal ball of feces just like GME or gold or anything else where exchanges and brokers facilitate speculation.
Man I hope you’re still here on this forum in 10 years. People are going to turn you into a meme when you see where crypto is at.

Are you seriously defending Robin Hood??
No? wtf?
Still waiting for an original thought from you. Maybe we can get the training wheels off and up to a full sentence one of these days.

Crypto is not a new form of wealth generation. It's the same form of "wealth generation" that has existed since assets could be bought and sold on exchanges. Was GME a new form of wealth generation too? It is only new insofar as it has been promoted using a specific class of small-time supporters who use their winner-bias to promote something under false risk-free premise to later adopters.

Oh sorry, I didn't realize grasp the totality of your kayfabe here with random aggression at every person who is making money except you [here is the part where you want to talk about how you make more in the dino-version of making money, but try not hold back because I've already read your previous posts].

While you're sitting there whining, I was able to move an averaged 9x on initial investment within 3 weeks (A true stroke of luck, but never look a gift horse in the mouth). I was able to do this and quickly level out while still being able to hold a majority of assets with a net profit regardless of outcome. That value will be held in physical assets because I also like being a dinosaur. You have been talking absolute shite to people who, if they are not reactionary fools, have been adding to their wealth potential and maneuverability since September or earlier. You likely were doing the same when BTC was at $1800.

Of course there's a market cycle, and we're hitting an apex. Of course some people will lose their shirts. That's bad money management more than anything. BTC and crypto in general is also a huge enabler of creation of wealth. While Doge and other memes/snake oils are absurdisms that can be used by gamblers and fools, the reality is that blockchain and tokenization is the start of a fundamental shift in how we handle wealth and value commodities.

While I have rather high certainty that RVN will not be the winner in the space, tokenizing physical assets through blockchains is a fantastic evolution of ownership bearing. That concept will likely evolve over time, but as noted Estonia is one of the biggest holders of RVN in it's early iteration... and given it is also a hub for purchasing precious metals... there's a opportunity for a real shift in how ownership of assets are proven. Blockchain in itself was a wonderful evolution toward personal sovereignty of wealth.

But by all means, talk shit and back-hand brag about how intelligent you are for enjoying centralized financial systems. Enjoy your land or gold or whatever you enjoy. Revel in your very big brain. But also, shut the fuck up in this thread because nobody gives a shit how much you dislike it. You're position is a poison-pill and adds no value to discourse, instead simply mocking others. You serve no purpose but to pat yourself on the back for being so much smarter than everyone else. And while you do that, some people in here, myself included, have been able to add to our wealth and exit with the ability to hold physical assets in return. Even if the ENTIRE crypto space falls through the floor, I literally made more in this month than I did the all of last year. And that in part is due to the migration from centralized and controlled systems of finance being abandoned for the burgeoning opportunity of a decentralized and liberating value exchange that is crypto.

To make a long story short. Welcome to my ignore list. I'd advise anyone else that happens into this thread to do the same and add you. Not because you're wrong about anything, but because you're a sad man who is unhealthy to interact with.

Man I hope you’re still here on this forum in 10 years. People are going to turn you into a meme when you see where crypto is at.
It's seriously comical how little you grasp the words I've used in this thread.

No? wtf?
Still waiting for an original thought from you. Maybe we can get the training wheels off and up to a full sentence one of these days.
LOL

Oh sorry, I didn't realize grasp the totality of your kayfabe here with random aggression at every person who is making money except you [here is the part where you want to talk about how you make more in the dino-version of making money, but try not hold back because I've already read your previous posts].

While you're sitting there whining, I was able to move an averaged 9x on initial investment within 3 weeks (A true stroke of luck, but never look a gift horse in the mouth). I was able to do this and quickly level out while still being able to hold a majority of assets with a net profit regardless of outcome. That value will be held in physical assets because I also like being a dinosaur. You have been talking absolute shite to people who, if they are not reactionary fools, have been adding to their wealth potential and maneuverability since September or earlier. You likely were doing the same when BTC was at $1800.

Of course there's a market cycle, and we're hitting an apex. Of course some people will lose their shirts. That's bad money management more than anything. BTC and crypto in general is also a huge enabler of creation of wealth. While Doge and other memes/snake oils are absurdisms that can be used by gamblers and fools, the reality is that blockchain and tokenization is the start of a fundamental shift in how we handle wealth and value commodities.

While I have rather high certainty that RVN will not be the winner in the space, tokenizing physical assets through blockchains is a fantastic evolution of ownership bearing. That concept will likely evolve over time, but as noted Estonia is one of the biggest holders of RVN in it's early iteration... and given it is also a hub for purchasing precious metals... there's a opportunity for a real shift in how ownership of assets are proven. Blockchain in itself was a wonderful evolution toward personal sovereignty of wealth.

But by all means, talk shit and back-hand brag about how intelligent you are for enjoying centralized financial systems. Enjoy your land or gold or whatever you enjoy. Revel in your very big brain. But also, shut the fuck up in this thread because nobody gives a shit how much you dislike it. You're position is a poison-pill and adds no value to discourse, instead simply mocking others. You serve no purpose but to pat yourself on the back for being so much smarter than everyone else. And while you do that, some people in here, myself included, have been able to add to our wealth and exit with the ability to hold physical assets in return. Even if the ENTIRE crypto space falls through the floor, I literally made more in this month than I did the all of last year. And that in part is due to the migration from centralized and controlled systems of finance being abandoned for the burgeoning opportunity of a decentralized and liberating value exchange that is crypto.

To make a long story short. Welcome to my ignore list. I'd advise anyone else that happens into this thread to do the same and add you. Not because you're wrong about anything, but because you're a sad man who is unhealthy to interact with.

<WellThere>

You're clearly very angry that someone has anything critical to say lol.
I've participated in the entirety of this thread and made it clear from the get-go it had the potential to moonshot and if people want to spec on it, that's totally possible. Just like Gamestop or anything else. You are upset because my analysis goes against your financial desires and little more.
Congrats on making a shitload of money over the last few months. So did I on spec assets. That euphoria has little to do with whether something will produce continual or similar results for other people. Your gains didn't come from thin air.

You made some confusing post about how you just started buying Crypto because of robinhood last month, but you're trying to make up some fantasy scenario about me hating Bitcoin at $1800 years ago? Hilarious shit my dude.

Having conversations about applying defi or ledgers to improve social functions and "omg rvn went up 200% sick I am rich!" are two very different discussions being mixed into one euphoric kool-aid bowl of hope that people are willing to pay up higher prices for some specific coin they hold for a capital gain.

I mean if you want to diversify your assets on that spec, by all means buy the ticket and take the ride.
There are thousands of ways to allocate capital and the world is a dynamic place where directional value can always change up or down.
"information" vs. fact vs. opinion is easily clouded and I personally can say my life feels pretty damn fine without any bitcoin holdings. I've bought and flipped some BTC proxy stocks on traditional stock exhcanges for very short term things, but I sit around being an arbitrage goon 50 hrs a week and that's a whole different bag of worms.

Last edited:
@MilesAbove Thoughts about moving some of your assets in to DeFi protocols? Lots of easy money to be made in stable coin pools.

@MilesAbove Thoughts about moving some of your assets in to DeFi protocols? Lots of easy money to be made in stable coin pools.

I should start by say I am no position to give official advice, as while I studied this stuff a great deal prior to participating, I'm still learning the ropes and testing the overall market. I should also note, crypto has shifted so much in just a half decade that nobody can predict which coins or companies will prevail. Friendster, Myspace, and Facebook equivalents are not set yet. Bitcoin seems incredibly predictable and strong right now... but government involvement, industry shifts, scaling issues, or general in-fighting could change its (or any other coin/company's) course quickly.

Based on what I seen, they reputable ones seem like a fine option if you're already moving into the crypto space. Right now they are a great way to hedge your holdings with a stablecoin like USDC or USDT. I think it's important to remember that holding these high APYs is ultimately hedging your crypto "bets". If your bitcoin shoots up, your USDC or Tether is comparatively less valuable. If the opposite occurs the opposite is true. That's why the APY is so high on stablecoins. I would argue that the reason you get those returns is they are betting against the dollar. But as long as the dollar still holds value to you, and you're either opposed to banks or centralized finance industries... you could do much worse.

I tend to follow guys like Crypto_Birb and Scott Melker (whom I recommend), depending on the focus. You have ~50-70% in the cornerstones (BTC, ETH) for longterm (assuming market is healthy and the flux is predictably cycling), and you position yourself for down to 50% when you want to make move on alts. You have 15% in USDC or equivalent within a yield, and you put 15% into your alts or more risky maneuvers. When pick a leveling in/out strategy and you STICK WITH IT, and use the profits for either savings or physical assets like Gold, Silver, Land etc...

Finally, I am more of a pessimist on all things. This current bubble is just that. There is some differences between this an 2013 and 2017 from all indications I can see. Percentage-wise and sheer numbers indicate acceptance is higher than ever and more people are ideologically buying into the need for decentralized financial options. But that doesn't mean there won't be a bear market coming, and it will be like many... long and painful for those who aren't prepared. Be prepared. Don't overexpose yourself EVER. Level out and don't fall for FOMO. Keep a moonbag of everything in case it becomes the next bitcoin, but 80%+ of anything you own should be liquidated at varying gains (leveling out). Consider 2035, not next week, when considering purchases.

Last edited:
I should start by say I am no position to give official advice, as while I studied this stuff a great deal prior to participating, I'm still learning the ropes and testing the overall market. I should also note, crypto has shifted so much in just a half decade that nobody can predict which coins or companies will prevail. Friendster, Myspace, and Facebook equivalents are not set yet. Bitcoin seems incredibly predictable and strong right now... but government involvement, industry shifts, scaling issues, or general in-fighting could change its (or any other coin/company's) course quickly.

Based on what I seen, they reputable ones seem like a fine option if you're already moving into the crypto space. Right now they are a great way to hedge your holdings with a stablecoin like USDC or USDT. I think it's important to remember that holding these high APYs is ultimately hedging your crypto "bets". If your bitcoin shoots up, your USDC or Tether is comparatively less valuable. If the opposite occurs the opposite is true. That's why the APY is so high on stablecoins. I would argue that the reason you get those returns is they are betting against the dollar. But as long as the dollar still holds value to you, and you're either opposed to banks or centralized finance industries... you could do much worse.

I tend to follow guys like Crypto_Birb and Scott Melker (whom I recommend), depending on the focus. You have ~70% in the cornerstones (BTC, ETH) for longterm, and you position yourself for down to 50% when you want to make move on alts. You have 15% in USDC or equivalent within a yield, and you put 15% into your alts or more risky maneuvers. When pick a leveling in/out strategy and you STICK WITH IT, and use the profits for either savings or physical assets like Gold, Silver, Land etc...

Finally, I am more of a pessimist on all things. This current bubble is just that. There is some differences between this an 2013 and 2017 from all indications I can see. Percentage-wise and sheer numbers indicate acceptance is higher than ever and more people are ideologically buying into the need for decentralized financial options. But that doesn't mean there won't be a bear market coming, and it will be like many... long and painful for those who aren't prepared. Be prepared. Don't overexpose yourself EVER. Level out and don't fall for FOMO. Keep a moonbag of everything in case it becomes the next bitcoin, but 80%+ of anything you own should be liquidated at varying gains (leveling out). Consider 2035, not next week, when considering purchases.
Mate there's no need to risk your asset, you can deposit in a lending and borrowing protocol, Example; Bob has ETH, Bob deposits ETH in to a lending and borrowing protocol, such as aave. Bob then borrows a stablecoin like DAI. Bob uses the stable coins that he borrowed to enter in to a liquidity pool. Preferably a one sided pool, and stakes in the pool that has over 200% APY. Translation to those that are wondering. Bob deposits X, borrows Y, and uses Y to yield farm. Bob can then use the gains as he sees fit, pay back his debt gradually and keep the rest for himself. There are plenty of resources out there that helps you identify good yield farms, with low risk and high APY. Unless you're a gambler and want to enter in to pools with 2000% apy. I'd mention names, but last time I did that, I got modded.

I personally love that I can earn money on top of my money. Another positive aspect about using borrowing and lending protocols, is that say ETH dumps 40% then you could take a loan and then swap the stablecoins you loaned back in to ETH if you're sure that ETH will pump back hard again, and thus once you're back in a comfortable position, you can repay your loan, and exit with the surpluss ETH.

Mate there's no need to risk your asset, you can deposit in a lending and borrowing protocol, Example; Bob has ETH, Bob deposits ETH in to a lending and borrowing protocol, such as aave. Bob then borrows a stablecoin like DAI. Bob uses the stable coins that he borrowed to enter in to a liquidity pool. Preferably a one sided pool, and stakes in the pool that has over 200% APY. Translation to those that are wondering. Bob deposits X, borrows Y, and uses Y to yield farm. Bob can then use the gains as he sees fit, pay back his debt gradually and keep the rest for himself. There are plenty of resources out there that helps you identify good yield farms, with low risk and high APY. Unless you're a gambler and want to enter in to pools with 2000% apy. I'd mention names, but last time I did that, I got modded.

I personally love that I can earn money on top of my money. Another positive aspect about using borrowing and lending protocols, is that say ETH dumps 40% then you could take a loan and then swap the stablecoins you loaned back in to ETH if you're sure that ETH will pump back hard again, and thus once you're back in a comfortable position, you can repay your loan, and exit with the surpluss ETH.

I just never go into the "borrow" sector and I would never recommend anyone do it... because if they have to hear about it from me, they aren't ready to do it. Borrowing is for those who have already done all the homework and already know how to utilize it (like yourself). But I, again, am a pessimist. When I borrow, I'm stuck in anxiety. And I am not that kind of investor (for better or worse).

I tend to invest in the ideologies I believe in and can research fully. I am usually investing for a 2030 or 2035 exit. I do believe in finding yields that work for me, but nothing above manageable and realistic yields I don't have to keep paying attention to. Why? I'm both not smart enough to maneuver effectively enough, and I'm not confident enough in longterm success in such strategies. But the former means I'm not smart enough to know why I'm incorrect about the latter, and more power to you if you make it work for you.

Bro yeah just everyone DM me and everyone can just earn 200% APY it's easy bro. You just gotta put all your money in and then it comes back 3x
<45>

Hilarious fraudulent garbage akin to the copywriting of those signs you see stapled to random telephone poles.

I tend to follow guys like Crypto_Birb and Scott Melker (whom I recommend), depending on the focus. You have ~50-70% in the cornerstones (BTC, ETH) for longterm (assuming market is healthy and the flux is predictably cycling), and you position yourself for down to 50% when you want to make move on alts. You have 15% in USDC or equivalent within a yield, and you put 15% into your alts or more risky maneuvers. When pick a leveling in/out strategy and you STICK WITH IT, and use the profits for either savings or physical assets like Gold, Silver, Land etc...

Once again, you realize how I can essentially ad-lib any coin/sentence of this and have it apply to other exchange-traded equities, right?

I commend your skepticism and acknowledgements of froth/bubble; far more honest take than most in trying to share dialog instead of downstream seller euphoria pyramid style.

Bro yeah just everyone DM me and everyone can just earn 200% APY it's easy bro. You just gotta put all your money in and then it comes back 3x
<45>

Hilarious fraudulent garbage akin to the copywriting of those signs you see stapled to random telephone poles.
No one mentioned anything about putting all your money (though I think it's a chad move if ones does) and DeFi yield farms aren't a secret. I don't bother with the DM's anymore either, since I discovered the thread in the Mayberry section. Which I btw recommend you also check out @MilesAbove people are more interested in making good gains there.

I just never go into the "borrow" sector and I would never recommend anyone do it... because if they have to hear about it from me, they aren't ready to do it. Borrowing is for those who have already done all the homework and already know how to utilize it (like yourself). But I, again, am a pessimist. When I borrow, I'm stuck in anxiety. And I am not that kind of investor (for better or worse).

I tend to invest in the ideologies I believe in and can research fully. I am usually investing for a 2030 or 2035 exit. I do believe in finding yields that work for me, but nothing above manageable and realistic yields I don't have to keep paying attention to. Why? I'm both not smart enough to maneuver effectively enough, and I'm not confident enough in longterm success in such strategies. But the former means I'm not smart enough to know why I'm incorrect about the latter, and more power to you if you make it work for you.
If you like fundamentals, what if I told you that the oracle problem has been solved?

Back